**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do you actually beat 6.2.5 Mordo?

0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I already beat him but just wonder how do you guys actually beat this guy. My Mordo AI is not cooperating at all the whole fight. He keeps blocking until his power bar goes red, when I tried to heavy him he intercept me, when I tried to bait his heavy he keeps hitting my block non stop, he is not using his sp at all and he just not cooperating at all. I swear the Mordo that I fought is different than what I saw at YT. Oh yeah, and I keep on focusing on this dude that I forgot about the node. RIP.

The only way is unitman and intercept for me. But my intercept game is bad so I just spent 300 units on this scumbag. So frustrated right now, gosh...

Comments

• Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    I used Stealth Suit, got the slow on him and it was an easy fight from there
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    why do you need to intercept? block bait heavies and punish him while he's blocking with power gain with heavies
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited October 2021

why do you need to intercept? block bait heavies and punish him while he's blocking with power gain with heavies

Well.. as I said, he is not cooperating. When I tried to punish his block by doing heavy, he quickly intercept me. It does worked but only like a few times. Most of the time, I got absolutely wrecked.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Spider-Ham
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    If you use void it doesn't matter what he does. His power will drain and he'll steadily die the whole time
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136
    Unless theres a node I'm forgetting NF could be a good option, since he both counters evade and can go unblockable if Mordo goes defensive while gaining power.