**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Synergy

I love all of the new synergy ideas that have been coming out with the new champs. Does Kabam have an intention of going back to older champs and upgrading their synergy’s as well?

I think it could be an awesome boost to some lackluster characters increasing their usefulness. It could also spice up the game. Instead of just using the same god tier champs over and over, it could encourage bringing different team mixtures for added abilities for completing difficult content.

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I agree. I think all of the synergies need to be evaluated to further incorporate newer champs into the game.

It's nice seeing the older champs with so many possible synergies (like wolvie, hawkeye and Phoenix). It would certainly help encourage people to utilize different teams for AW diversity...
  • DaaryusDaaryus Posts: 8
    I do not think Kabam is interested in modifying the synergies of the old champions. It could put in check the usefulness of the new champions. Once your focus seems to be the profit with the new champions. There are champions with more than 5 synergies like the Black Bolt.

Synergies should be more articulated. X-MENS has limited synergies between old and new champions.

I hope it does not take long time to change the synergies. Kabam is investing more in unique synergies. This is contradictory, as took the perfect block so that other champions could be used. Cotraditório this change.
    I would like clarification on this.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited November 2017
    I know most ppl will say its ****, but there are some synergies that doesnt make sense, and also there are loads of characters on the marvel universe that are rly close and yet they have no synergies together. Maybe they should list all heroes per type, just like they ve been doing recently.
    For example:

3 synergies:
    Friends: (list all or at the least the closest friends that champ has, not just one)
    Familly (same as above)
    Enemies (same as above)

For example:
    Classic spiderman could have 1 synergy (enemies) that can trigger by putting any of his enemies in the team (venom, rhino, electro, doc ock..)

This way the champions will interact much more with others, making synergy a valueble and more useful resourse
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I would like to see this change as well, but it'll take a long time to change everything.