**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star platinumpool bundle question

AddictorAddictor Posts: 376 ★★★
Hey kabam and summoners
The new platinumpool bundle just popped up, torso is the only missing part to form a 6 star platinumpool for me. But I haven’t seen 6 star platinumpool crystal in the store that I can trade with 5 body parts. Will it show up if I get all of the body parts? I need help

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    Addictor said:

Hey kabam and summoners
    The new platinumpool bundle just popped up, torso is the only missing part to form a 6 star platinumpool for me. But I haven’t seen 6 star platinumpool crystal in the store that I can trade with 5 body parts. Will it show up if I get all of the body parts? I need help

If u read mail it needs 6 which the booty still hasnt been seen yet till most likely near end of the year
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 376 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Addictor said:

Hey kabam and summoners

If u read mail it needs 6 which the booty still hasnt been seen yet till most likely near end of the year
    Oh ok thanks
  • LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
    The legs haven’t been for sale yet either
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    LuisBvv said:

The legs haven’t been for sale yet either

U can get lucky though in the crystals
  • MyersVoorhesMyersVoorhes Posts: 26
    edited October 2021
    As of today there have only been 4 offers is that correct? I hope there's no more cash ones, 50$ hurts. Even spending 6* shards hurt
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

As of today there have only been 4 offers is that correct?

No, five offers.

1) Incursion Shop
    2) Black ISO Shop (Summoner Sigil required)
    3) Side Quest Target (beat Hercules with someone from Pool-Family)
    4) something I forgot, but guess it was F2P too
    5) Real Money Bundle
    4th probably was one for 1000 Units or something like that? Only available for 24 hours?
  • MyersVoorhesMyersVoorhes Posts: 26
    I hope that if I did miss one, there will be other ways to get the missing pieces, other wise I just burned 50$ for nothing.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

As of today there have only been 4 offers is that correct?

No, five offers.

1) Incursion Shop
    2) Black ISO Shop (Summoner Sigil required)
    3) Side Quest Target (beat Hercules with someone from Pool-Family)
    4) something I forgot, but guess it was F2P too
    5) Real Money Bundle
    Free to play is by unit currency
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    I got 5/6 pieces right now. Hopefully I won't have to pay for the last piece. Lucked out and didn't have to buy the money deal as I got the piece from a crystal.

I got 5/6 pieces right now. Hopefully I won't have to pay for the last piece. Lucked out and didn't have to buy the money deal as I got the piece from a crystal.

But do you expect them to release the final piece which isn‘t even in the Crystals that easily? I could imagine it for real cash or as a Top Reward for this years Platinumpool Arena. Or maybe some kind of Anniversary/X-Mas Gift?
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

But do you expect them to release the final piece which isn‘t even in the Crystals that easily? I could imagine it for real cash or as a Top Reward for this years Platinumpool Arena. Or maybe some kind of Anniversary/X-Mas Gift?
    If i recall correctly, they said something regarding a puzzle that we have to solve which is around the end of the year.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Off topic but will there be any guaranteed way to acquire the 5* abs without using money in the future? The abs are literally all I’m missing.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    🧐5k units...more power to those going for it
    bm3epps said:

🧐5k units...more power to those going for it

Lucky I got them from a Crystal before. Plus many Arms.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    Another fail, same mistake as the last year offer.

Hopefully next year they switch the pieces and take all the useless stuff from the offers ...
  • Fara_Fara_ Posts: 38
    5k units? Are you for real?
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    I’m wondering how long the offer will really last? The in game mail says until Nov 2 but the timer is counting down 3 days.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,401 ★★★★★
    5k units? What drugs are they on?
    3 days counting down from the first time you log in (so it can last until November if you log in on Halloween). LOL
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★

Off topic but will there be any guaranteed way to acquire the 5* abs without using money in the future? The abs are literally all I’m missing.

You can get 5* abs with strict diet and a balanced exercise regime involving cardio, weight training and exercises to strengthen your core. You don’t need to spend money.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

You can get 5* abs with strict diet and a balanced exercise regime involving cardio, weight training and exercises to strengthen your core. You don’t need to spend money.