**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Practice .... We Talkin' About PRACTICE???

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
LOVE IT!!!!

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

LOVE IT!!!!

Let me hold a dolla, AI
  • LouisW89LouisW89 Posts: 126
    Will these practice fights count towards solo objectives, as duels usually do?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    LouisW89 said:

Will these practice fights count towards solo objectives, as duels usually do?

great question! but probably not
  • Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★
    It looks like it’s 5 units per fight for practice, is that correct?
    Nix2222 said:

no that is not correct. it doesn't cost any units.
  • Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★

Nix2222 said:

That’s what I thought but it’s taking me to a screen and it shows 5 units to fight
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    Nix2222 said:

Nix2222 said:

That’s what I thought but it’s taking me to a screen and it shows 5 units to fight
    I get the same, asking for 5 units.
    so then don't use duel credits?? lol is that the key to keeping it free?

Hmm seems like the issue is if you have no duel stamina it will show the pricing of duels. I did just test it on my prod account and it didn't actually cost my duel credits when I ran out of stamina. So you can still do it at no cost but this is certainly something we'll get fixed.

Thanks for chiming in
  • RaiderbobRaiderbob Posts: 168
    It costs units after you’ve used your 5 daily duels. And NONE of them count towards the objectives 😒
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Great feature, thanks for adding it!

I agree there are things that could be done to improve, but atm.. I'm happy it's in game. Huge improvement over the duel system. Great for doing a really quick test before a war fight "Hmm, how does ability X interact with ability Y" "What's the heavy counter spacing for xyz?" or just to mess around and learn special dodges that you don't have down yet, etc.

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

Would definitely love to have access to more functions, like node setups, prefights, and targets independent from our rosters -- but this is an amazing addition that I did not expect.

Love this.
  • HalalaHalala Posts: 79

I dont see pratice
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Gotta update the game first.

@Halala
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Can’t wait for the do a million very champ specific fights ..**practice fights do not count ***😱