**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6r3 #22 A Little Late to the Party

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
I wanted to take this champ up when I first got them, but without their awakened ability, they just aren’t worth it. Fortunately, I awakened them out of my compensation nexus and finally got the t5b/c I needed, so here they are:

King Groot! I’m going to continue to sig him up until he’s at least sig100 since I already have Surfer at sig200 and won’t be getting Herc for several months.
I love playing KG and he’s now a regular champ on my AQ team, which is why he got the r3 over Odin (Odin is also on one of my AQ teams but his damage is already massive so he’ll go up next).
Even without KG’s synergies, he has big damage and is very durable. Love him.

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Nice choice! I use him more than any other of the buffed champs. Mine was naturally sig 100 so it was much less of a difficult decision to rank him once I could afford the cats
    His synergies still aren't fixed either IIRC so at some point he should be even better even though he's great solo
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Nice choice! I use him more than any other of the buffed champs. Mine was naturally sig 100 so it was much less of a difficult decision to rank him once I could afford the cats

So far, he's one of my favorite champs to play, especially out of my r3s. I'm looking forward to taking him out in the upcoming Cav EQ

So far, he's one of my favorite champs to play, especially out of my r3s. I'm looking forward to taking him out in the upcoming Cav EQ
    I use him for like 75% of my AQ fights at this point 😂. He's incredibly useful and getting that sig up will only make that more so
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

I use him for like 75% of my AQ fights at this point 😂. He's incredibly useful and getting that sig up will only make that more so
    So far I've only taken him out on the Wags map for Acid Wash and Degen paths, but I'm gonna add him to the Red Mags rotation for Physical Resistance and Shock paths. That regen is so good
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    Nice! he was my most recent r3. Took him up over Angela. Seems super sustainable.

What sig is ideal for him? I’d imagine it be higher if you’re running suicides since recoil and since the permanent poison cuts down on his regen overall
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Nice! he was my most recent r3. Took him up over Angela. Seems super sustainable.

What sig is ideal for him? I’d imagine it be higher if you’re running suicides since recoil and since the permanent poison cuts down on his regen overall

Wouldn’t he shrug off poison?
    Polygon said:

Yeah like Bitter Steel said he'll shrug the poison at the start of the fight so only recoil will be the concern. I don't use suicides hardly ever anymore but he works just fine with them if you choose to.

As far as ideal sig, basically as high as you can get it. His regen just continues to get more potent the higher it gets