**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• KilerwertKilerwert Posts: 17
    In-Game Name: ¶¶HeLL HooD¶¶
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Mi10t
    Device Operating System: Android
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 32.2.1
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: I have one of the most powerful processor and video and the lagging all the time.You starting fight she is lagging, you block she is lagging ,you use dexterity you lagging, i cant anymore,although this was not on the old phone, although it was weaker than the new one. And the question is why?. P.s. Please guys do something about it.
  • Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 105
    In-Game Name: Ioniqus.
    Device and Model: Huawei mate 20 pro.
    Device Operating System: android 10.
    Cellular or WiFi: wifi.
    Game Version Installed: latest update.
    Game Mode: Incursion, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: stuck at loading screen. Had to restart game every time... Loosing hp when reenter the fight....
  • PashtyPashty Posts: 1
    Name: Pashty
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S20+
    Device Operating System: Android 11
    Description of the Issue: The game is lagging all the time. During light attack, medium attack, heavy attack, SP, loading etc. On fully WiFi connection and also on Data usage with full signal the annoying red icon "no connection" is showing and often forcing to restart thr game. Understand that the isuue could be complex one, but you made it via your updates of the game or more preciesely downgrade of the game. You really should care about the players
  • eRaTatsuyaeRaTatsuya Posts: 2
    edited September 2021
    Name: EraTatsuya
    Device and Model: Motorola Moto G10

Hello,
    Since a moment, everytime I buy a heal with the game money, the game freeze in the loading so I must re-start the game and I lose half of my life coming back!!!! i lost more than 300u for nothing !! FIX THIS BUG I CAN'T BUY HEAL WHEN I NEED IT PLEASE
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Special button doesn't work most of the times. You have to hit it twice or 3 times to get the special, this has been for the last 3-4 days. And it s more frustrating and game breaking than the parry bug (that s still there of course) and the screen freezes.I m sooo disappointed and extremely tired of all these, this is not a game anymore, it s a nightmare
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    Name: Zarakik
    Device and Model: Oneplus 7 Pro

Almost unable to play this game due to lag, when you go into fight game starts laging and after few seconds it speeds up like x2, so it lags and speeds up after that, due to that speed up it impossible to dex or parry. Playing this game since 2015 and with current device since 2019 and it always been smooth.
  • Name in game: Gal4h4d.
    Device and model: Samsung Galaxy S9
    Device operating system: Android version 10.
    Installed game version: 32.2.1.
    Game mode: All game modes.
    Problem description: This problem has been happening for a while, I don't have a precise date but since the last update it is unplayable. The delay for dexterity is impossible to manage for the parades it's the same. Some opponents have a range of charge in front of crazy (Domino, Venompool, MODOK and I forget). The worst are the freezes in the middle of the game, it can last 1 second as well as 5 or 6 seconds and in this case I try to continue my combo and it makes me a powerful attack when the game starts again or I try to dexterity the opponent's attack and I can't avoid it. Finally I keep using units to finish quests and I feel like I'm being ripped off. I use units to pass and in compensation we have potions and reanimations...
  • JenckinssJenckinss Posts: 2
    In-game name: Jenckinss •
    Device and Model: (Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite)
    Device operating system: (Android 10.0)
    Cellular or Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 4 Technology, 72Mbps Link Speed, Excellent Signal Strength
    Installed version of the game: (32.2.1)
    Game Mode: Anywhere (Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, or Alliance War.)
    Description of the problem: Constant freezes and micro-freezes during Battles, FPS drop below 20 frames per second, especially noticeable when playing for Vision Aarkus, Mister Sinister, Aegon, Namor, Abomination (Immortal) and other characters with complex animation, this happens in any time.
    On my own behalf, I want to say that my device can no longer cope with the actual quality of the graphics in the game. You need to reduce the quality of the graphics, and then everything will work as it should. And I cannot afford another more powerful device, so please fix it.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    The game is broken. All android/iphone, all content, worse on higher pi differential
    Is that clear enough?
    By saying that it's worse on higher pi differential, doesn't mean it is acceptable on other differential.
  • Kirk1wKirk1w Posts: 1
    Kabam sort this out as this is really frustrating now.... We should be getting weekly compensation of potions and revives as some of us are still trying to complete content to keep us interested in this game. I've literally just got to the champion boss as I'm exploring 6.2 now and my parry would not register.... I'm at the point of putting this game down and never picking it up again.
  • HollowAizenHollowAizen Posts: 37
    In-Game Name: Hollow Aizen
    Device and Model: OnePlus 9

Been having more issues since I upgraded my phone from the 8 to the 9, most of the game is running in at a lower framerate, causing parry, dex, and even masic attacks to miss altogether. some stages cause worse frame drops than others, especially if either side is using Prof X.

I've been playing for 6 years and these last few months have been making this game an absolute chore to play or even look at. I understand there are a myriad of problems, but could we just get a "static background" option. Nobody needs to have the frames drop because a robot is flying around in the background, or that there's a overly detailed trophy hanging around.
  • JenckinssJenckinss Posts: 2

In-Game Name: Hollow Aizen
    Device and Model: OnePlus 9

Been having more issues since I upgraded my phone from the 8 to the 9, most of the game is running in at a lower framerate, causing parry, dex, and even masic attacks to miss altogether. some stages cause worse frame drops than others, especially if either side is using Prof X.

I've been playing for 6 years and these last few months have been making this game an absolute chore to play or even look at. I understand there are a myriad of problems, but could we just get a "static background" option. Nobody needs to have the frames drop because a robot is flying around in the background, or that there's a overly detailed trophy hanging around.

I support you completely and completely. I have exactly the same problem. Why do we need these additional effects both in the background and in the foreground. Simplify graphics or let users choose choose the quality of the graphics in the game.
  • F13lueF13lue Posts: 2
    Same bs different day take more of the kids money and the product keeps descending note 9
  • AkjdeeAkjdee Posts: 1
    In game name : Hassan siddiqui~1
    Device and model : samsung galaxy A7
    Device operating system: Android
    Cellular or wifi: wifi
    Game version installed: 32.2.1
    Game mode : calendar

I'm facing a whole new problem I'm uncollected but instead of getting a 14 days calendar of grandmaster crystal shards I'm get the 7 day calendar of premium crystal shards after completing 13 days in the grand master crystal shards calendar . I am observing this since Tuesday as I completed my 13th day on Monday

• LeoMartinsLeoMartins Posts: 1
    Name: Leo Martins / LinSsS
    Device and Model: 2 Motorola Moto Z2 Play
    Device Operating System: Android 9

The game freeze in the loading so I must re-start the game and I lose half of my life coming back in alliance wars or quests.When I entre an ally the problem goes worse, and I cant play 2 battles without a crash.
    It happens on arenas too. I have to reload the game after 3 battles, because it closes.
  • Nisan Skyline
    Xiaomi Mi10T 6/128
    Android 11
    WiFi And Cellular
    FPS drops can be caused by a given application that is not fully adapted to the given model. This could lead to chopping of the app and thus to FPS crashes.
  • Nisan Skyline
    Xiaomi mi10T 6/128
    Android 11
    WiFi and Cellular
  • XenoMorfXenoMorf Posts: 13

Nisan Skyline
    Xiaomi Mi10T 6/128
    Android 11
    WiFi And Cellular
    FPS drops can be caused by a given application that is not fully adapted to the given model. This could lead to chopping of the app and thus to FPS crashes.

Up until update 32.2.0 mcoc was very well adapted to my last gen tablet galaxy tab s7, after which it locks my screen refresh rate at 60 from 120 and game feels like 15 20fps. I have posted on the other thread there isn't even a reply last few weeks. I'm also close to the point of just uninstalling the game a d forget it ever existed...
  • ZeflemelZeflemel Posts: 9
    In-Game Name: Zeflemel
    Device and Model: Galaxy S10
    Cellular or WiFi: BOTH
    Aditional info: I use Android "game booster" and it seems to help somehow with the frame-loss.

Game Mode: Arena
    Description of the Issue: After playing some arena stuttering and frame loss start to appear. Sometimes i need to restart the game, other times it persists.

Game Mode: ALL
    Description of the Issue: I PARRY and i know this because a green text appears on the left side of my devices screen but there is no stun effect on the opponent. Just like the stun did not work. The exact same happens for DEXTERITY.
    I dash back and this time a YELLOW text appears telling me that a successful dex has occured but! the enemy just
    reaches me and hits me.

Game Mode: ALL
    Description of the Issue: If i am inside the game and i check LINE app for whatever my alliance members call me for, sometimes, when i switch back to the game, the game just closes. After this happens, sometimes i have to just swipe up and the game is still "opened" and choosing the game window will restart it, other times it fully closes and i need to reopen. At this stage i noticed that sometimes i need to re-open it a couple of times.

• Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    In-Game Name: pl0w
    Device and Model: Samsung SM-J337A
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Mode: Incursions
    Description of the Issue: While playing incursions tonight I ran in to a few issues. First was an error had occurred while joining incursions so I clicked the reconnect and got nothing, had to restart. Then got to the zone boss of zone 1 and the screen froze, again had to restart. Defeated the zone boss and started a new zone and got stuck on the loading screen, again had to restart. Made it to zone 2 zone boss. Controls went unresponsive and I ate multiple combos until I finally able to move and fight again and defeated the boss. Again stuck on loading screen and again had to restart. Made it to the final node of zone 2 for my incursion partner to leave. Good times.
  • XenoMorfXenoMorf Posts: 13
    FAO MCOC Support, please fix these frame limiting/framedrop/memory/lags/freeze issues on high end android devices samsung in particular. All was fine until update 32.2.0 came out, ever since it has been a dreadful experience playing the game. I honestly believe there are many many users alongside myself who are quite at the end of our patience now playing for weeks and months in a choppy environment only to keep up with a minimum of game objectives and not at all for fun. I for one am this close on just giving up on my favourite game. I won't post anymore, I read and understand its a complex issue to solve, however it was so quick and simple to damage the game in a single update now it takes months to fix, just unreal. FYI if this helps in any way, game runs decently on my friend's phone oneplus 7T Pro in 90hz screen refresh rate not limited in any way but not anymore on my better hardware tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab s7 since said update. And I say again, it worked super until 32.2.0 120hz and everything tho the game ran at half that 60hz still awesome smooth. Thank you
  • Braines44Braines44 Posts: 2
    In game name: bryguy44
    Device and model: Samsung galaxy note 20
    Device operating system: 11
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular
    Game Version: 32.2.1
    Game Modes: all
    Description of issue: game is stuck on loading screen for 20+ minutes.
  • edited October 2021
    Önceden oyundan atıyordu ,donuyordu 'kendi adıma söylüyorum ' telefonu değiştirdim bu sorunlar kalktı ama yeni birkaç güncellemeden sonra şimdi oyundan atıyor ,siperde sorun var ve oyundayken kendiliğinden hareketler yapıyor. Sorunu çözmeni bekliyoruz
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    I had created a separate post on Guilly2099 cloak colour issue - however, If you view the video, you can understand the lag that I've been facing

In-Game Name: Shakti4all
    Device and Model: Huawei P30 Pro
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi - TPG and Cellular - Yes Optus
    Game Version Installed: 32.3.0
    Game Mode: All modes - AQ and AW worst affected

Link to my forum post - Here
    Link to the Video - Here

Thanks