**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoned Symbiote Abilities

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    🥰
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★

Since we get to keep them, it will be interesting to see where we can find uses in other content. The 1* quest in Variant 4 comes to mind. Obviously not ideal for all paths, but could be fun.

The armor break looks really good

I will try him in aw during off season for fun
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Since we get to keep them, it will be interesting to see where we can find uses in other content. The 1* quest in Variant 4 comes to mind. Obviously not ideal for all paths, but could be fun.

I really hope they ban him from that content. Its gonna be unfair to the rest of us that actually completed it with normal 1*. The symbiot at rank 5 has 30K+ Health and 2K+ Attack. It's a 'little bit' overpowered for this quest
    Its possible they will reduce the Symbiotes strength to that of a normal 1* after this event.

I really hope they ban him from that content. Its gonna be unfair to the rest of us that actually completed it with normal 1*. The symbiot at rank 5 has 30K+ Health and 2K+ Attack. It's a 'little bit' overpowered for this quest
    I will Riot
    Against this decision
    I will Riot
    Against this decision

Get it?

• AncelAncel Posts: 109
    Isn’t summoned symbiote the equivalent to a 5 65
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I would prefer them to keep the 5* equivalent stats but if needed, ban him from Variant 4. Would like to use this guy for more than just classic difficulty exploration.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Ancel said:

Isn’t summoned symbiote the equivalent to a 5 65

It was either 6r2 or 6r3 cant remember which since was in the post of the eq i believe they said his stats are equal to
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    I’m like the fact he strongly against everyone and we getting to keep him hopefully at same lvl