**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoned Symbiote Abilities

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    🥰
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★

Since we get to keep them, it will be interesting to see where we can find uses in other content. The 1* quest in Variant 4 comes to mind. Obviously not ideal for all paths, but could be fun.

The armor break looks really good

I will try him in aw during off season for fun
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Since we get to keep them, it will be interesting to see where we can find uses in other content. The 1* quest in Variant 4 comes to mind. Obviously not ideal for all paths, but could be fun.

I really hope they ban him from that content. Its gonna be unfair to the rest of us that actually completed it with normal 1*. The symbiot at rank 5 has 30K+ Health and 2K+ Attack. It's a 'little bit' overpowered for this quest
    Its possible they will reduce the Symbiotes strength to that of a normal 1* after this event.
  • Options

I really hope they ban him from that content. Its gonna be unfair to the rest of us that actually completed it with normal 1*. The symbiot at rank 5 has 30K+ Health and 2K+ Attack. It's a 'little bit' overpowered for this quest
    I will Riot
    Against this decision
  • Options
    I will Riot
    Against this decision

Get it?

• Options
    AncelAncel Posts: 109
    Isn’t summoned symbiote the equivalent to a 5 65
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I would prefer them to keep the 5* equivalent stats but if needed, ban him from Variant 4. Would like to use this guy for more than just classic difficulty exploration.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    Ancel said:

Isn’t summoned symbiote the equivalent to a 5 65

It was either 6r2 or 6r3 cant remember which since was in the post of the eq i believe they said his stats are equal to
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    I’m like the fact he strongly against everyone and we getting to keep him hopefully at same lvl