**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Controversial cosmic rank up poll

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Alright. My r5 roster is feeling pretty complete in terms of damage and utility, and I don’t feel like rank 2ing 6* Corvus at the moment when I already have a 5/65. So for some variety, whichever 5* cosmic champ gets the most votes will go all the way to rank 5. That’s right. TO THE MOON

Controversial cosmic rank up poll 97 votes

Bug brained
30%
Hort4PsychoakumaTheVyrus10or_StrongRockyshockyTitan41Morpheus_123abqberLordSmasherCtuchikbrahimpi99Ewell65SSS69FabwiziOmedennRax38Qfury_hbtygbty423_aNOOBis235HoitadoIryse 30 votes
Stormin Norman
56%
Captain_007_F4k3_GaM3rOliverJWThatGuyYouSaw235kikiFurieuxJohnLocke117Warlord5386yuwAckbar67PseudouberRisenfromhellColinwhitworth69Wine_LoverSbkruebEtjamaNo_oneukDeaconHera1d_of_Ga1actusCosmicGuardianThoye3 55 votes
Not-so-super Skrull
12%
VceeDrake2078RockypantherxStevieManWonderMaxwell24Masterpuff0casual0PuttPuttCrcrcrcRiptideNalak8TragiC_X 12 votes
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Bug brained
    Don’t see many use him so why not.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    @ESF is a big supporter of annihilus
    @Texas_11 can tell you why red goblin is better than even CGR (highly debatable but)
    and… i don’t think there are any super skrull stans
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,735 ★★★★★
    Stormin Norman
    I was about to vote for either Super-Skrull or Annihilus simply because you wanted a "controversial" choice and I don't think Red Goblin is one, but at the end of the day I couldn't really think of a reason to choose either of the others ahead of Roblin. He just seems like a sensible rank-up choice, and I would definitely rank him up if I ever managed to pull him.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t do Red Goblin if he wasn’t high signature ability
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Stormin Norman
    He cool
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Not-so-super Skrull
    I voted for Super Skrull because he's just terrible.
    RG is actually really damn good. I have a six star sig20 at 6r3 and he has really good damage and some good utility. He absolutely destroys incursions, especially if you slap the Odin prefights on him
  • ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    Stormin Norman
    No doubt.