**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Breaker of thrones rng

ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
Well I finally pulled my finger out and finished act 6.

Had the champs but not the motivation as I was worried about what I would get in my rewards.

My 6* shards

I know seems bad but I actually wanted her as I haven't done that carina yet and now have the 5 and 6 to do it with. Obs the awaken 5 for champion but a second lane helper is fantastic.

Now I open the cavs.

Oh yeah another 6* nexus guess on to those

Both already r3. Ss was my 1st so wanted him awaken bad and I use mascre so much I wanted him up as well. And fitting end to boot

The r2 gems I used on kp and stryfe and the t5c was Science so I did void.

Every is exactly what I wanted no dud pulls in my eyes well maybe k but I did want her but after 1 use I'll think differently.

Just was stoked so posted this as its rare that rng actually works towards what you actually wanted in game.

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Should've picked proxima
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Damn that’s a nice sym supreme. Been wanting him atleast as a 5* for a while now. Mini has him atleast
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    B1_66ER said:

RNG equalises over time. I got 6* Doom quite early. And then nothing for a long time.

Yeah my 1st 6 was supreme then so much trash now I'm pretty stacked but so many electro and rhino to get there.

Should've picked proxima

What for? I never use her 5 as is and my 6* cosmic main use personal are sparkle, venom, glaive, and terrax. As of now all I got left is a couple of carina and aol explore. She is useless to me, for all of those and with glaive and terrax still waiting to be r3 she will get 0 resources.

Supreme on the other hand I use all the time, my 1st 6*, 1st r3, I know his sig doesn't do much but I wanted it. Hence the every thing I wanted comment.

Should've picked proxima

She is very useful to me, for all content and glaive and terrax will wait for her to be r3 she will get all the resources.
    Fixed it for you
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Congratulations!

Should've picked proxima

She is very useful to me, for all content and glaive and terrax will wait for her to be r3 she will get all the resources.
    Fixed it for you
    Lol I love a good troll. I'll break your heart more. My 5* is 200 sig r1. Can't justify to even r3 her.

Should've picked proxima

Fixed it for you
    Lol I love a good troll. I'll break your heart more. My 5* is 200 sig r1. Can't justify to even r3 her.

B-but she is good...

Should've picked proxima

Fixed it for you

B-but she is good...