**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision buff

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
After looking at vision in what if, this guy is definitely way way way beyond meme tier in this game. He really deserves magneto lvl buff, otherwise no point of buffing him.

Comments

• LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★

Lordabck said:

After looking at vision in what if, this guy is definitely way way way beyond meme tier in this game. He really deserves magneto lvl buff, otherwise no point of buffing him.

Bruh, that's ultron not vision
    Ohh mmmyyyy goddddd I didn’t knew that.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    Vision AOU definitely needs a buff, OE Vision is a good deal better.

BeastDad said:

They literally have the same abilities apart from their signature ability. Vision AOU's allows you to control a fight well while OG Vision's gives you power periodically.
    There are more instances where I'd rather have the synthesis.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

They literally have the same abilities apart from their signature ability. Vision AOU's allows you to control a fight well while OG Vision's gives you power periodically.
    Like?

BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

Like?
    Times when I want to gain power without attacking, which for some of the more difficult nodes, is extremely helpful.

I'm not sure what the conjecture is here, seems like a pretty common sense opinion to me.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

Like?
    Times when I want to gain power without attacking, which for some of the more difficult nodes, is extremely helpful.

I'm not sure what the conjecture is here, seems like a pretty common sense opinion to me.
    That would mean dancing around for a large majority of the fight. I have never seen anyone use OG Vision for that (happy to be proven wrong tho).

Meanwhile Vision AOU's sig allows you to steal power and special spam allowing you to control the fight in a similar way to Magik. He was one of the few champions who could solo the Collector back in the day. Check out some of Swedeah's videos to see it.

BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

Like?

That would mean dancing around for a large majority of the fight. I have never seen anyone use OG Vision for that (happy to be proven wrong tho).

Meanwhile Vision AOU's sig allows you to steal power and special spam allowing you to control the fight in a similar way to Magik. He was one of the few champions who could solo the Collector back in the day. Check out some of Swedeah's videos to see it.
    Well that's how I use him, and I run Red Mags 100% of the time so I like the critical damage.

• Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    I think OG Vision and Vision AOU could both use a moderate buff. When they announced Ultron was gonna be a value buff, I was worried because I thought he needed an overhaul. If you overhaul the Visions, you run the risk of mess up what people (aka Swedeah) ranked them up for.
  • Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    They should give vision a boost to his damage and give him a phasing mechanic because he can go through stuff in the movies/comics.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Both versions of Vision are at the moment not readily available as five or six star champs at this moment outside of special deals or featured crystals which means that they are still quite rare bordering on trophy. I would personally love it if both of them got buffed, but I know that it won't be for some time until Vision AOU enters the basic pool across the board.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

Then why did you reference Ultron as a reason to buff Vision?

Anyway, Vision could use more damage for sure.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Close down the buff program department. I don’t want them to touch vision and taint him.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    They should at least let CCP test the champ and provide feedback before releasing the final version to the community.
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★

Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

Then why did you reference Ultron as a reason to buff Vision?

Anyway, Vision could use more damage for sure.
    Be they both are same physical body. Even if the power level is scaled down, still we have lots of stuff going on with vision. He has mind stone and first this they should do is make is reverse control immune. Many more immunities, that laser from vision/ultron cut mad titan in half, here if we block his sp1 or sp2, we know what happens 😂
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Double immunities with excellent power control is already good, all they need to do is give him more damage and leave everything else untouched.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    I think mcoc wants people to not ask for buffs now. Instead of burst power control, you may get Guilly treatment and power gained by opponent is decreased by 1%.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Lordabck said:

That's Ultron not vision
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    You're talking about Ultron and he's OP now no cap