**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Airwalker….

Nerf airwalker or give everyone airwalker!!! I was very excited for June 28th and the inevitable awesome airwalking that would follow, only to be let down with a measly 3 star airwalker. I deserve the 4 star airwalker! I bought the airwalker profile picture! He walks on air, goddammit! I am extremely disappointed and will be uninstalling shortly.

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    ✌️
  • MyersVoorhesMyersVoorhes Posts: 26
    How is it, that in arena you can't use his sp3? Yet if you're fighting him he's able to get it. Makes no sense
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 581 ★★★
    Air walker is a great champ when ramped, but before that he’s so painful to play, the Peni Parker helps for Rambo up but I wish it was like cable with apocalypse where he starts fully ramped up
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

How is it, that in arena you can't use his sp3? Yet if you're fighting him he's able to get it. Makes no sense

Read his abilities... Says he needs 3 persistent charges to get an sp3 on offense but can get there without it on defense