**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New event

Wtf is this event . U kidding?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    What event is it?
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★

So u dont know whats inside but u have to choose team of 2. Then u find out there is agent venom whos unplayable because of his shredding debuffs still u have to knock him down. Then he has armor up after 10 hits and he gets unblockable .
    Realy good job .

So bait heavy and punish...
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

I like to know where the fun aspect of this event is seeing as the quest designers apparently thinks that is fun 🤦‍♂️

Always a good idea to wait (mandatory now, since the game is down). If this is the same quests every day for a month (for T4c/T5c), there will be plenty of videos that show how to clear.

Dr. Zola
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I like to know where the fun aspect of this event is seeing as the quest designers apparently thinks that is fun 🤦‍♂️

Always a good idea to wait (mandatory now, since the game is down). If this is the same quests every day for a month (for T4c/T5c), there will be plenty of videos that show how to clear.

Dr. Zola
    I won't be needing those since i don't have steve and wont bother completing the objectives in order to get him.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Too challenging? Maybe, maybe not. Fun? Nah
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Gonna be a fun month 💀
    They expect us to do this every day?

Pe
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    Doom and white magneto for guidance all day for agent venom path.. spam heavies to nullify Armor up...
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    AntzRodz said:

Doom and white magneto for guidance all day for agent venom path.. spam heavies to nullify Armor up...

Yeah that should be a solid AV team…assuming parry works for you.

Dr. Zola
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    DrZola said:

AntzRodz said:

Yeah that should be a solid AV team…assuming parry works for you.

Dr. Zola
    Prefight for passive stun shud work well there on all 3 fights..