**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Since the game is down, how about we discuss 7.3 ?

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Glad to see those unit pickups are still there. Seems like solid rewards
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Some of the new nodes look like theyre gonna be rough, especially riot. Interesting to see what kind of counters people come up with.
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    When is it coming out?
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    Looks like Kabam is embracing the MCU’s practice of throwing the word quantum around for no other reason than that it sounds cool
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    if it's like the beta at all, it's going to be a lot of fun. My only gripe is that the amount of t6b and t3a is painfully small. I think it should be at least 50% of both.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

No 6* AG, I sleep.
    I still don't understand why they're so stingy with them.

It's been over a year since the last one in content, you'd think Kabam forgot about them if it weren't for how much they're sold in offers

They are probably saving it for the act completion rewards. Something like that they aren't gonna give out for quest completion
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

No 6* AG, I sleep.

It's been over a year since the last one in content, you'd think Kabam forgot about them if it weren't for how much they're sold in offers

They are probably saving it for the act completion rewards. Something like that they aren't gonna give out for quest completion
    But they will give it out if you open up your wallet
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

No 6* AG, I sleep.

Who said anything about quest completion?

They could easily put an AG crystal in 6.3 exploration rewards and it wouldn't be out of place. It's got a chapter boss and it's been a suitable time since we last saw one.

There was abyss completion which was introduced ages ago that had one and as far as content goes 1 abyss run isn't a crazy task.
    Not to mention the state of the game has changed drastically since then, something I'm sure they're aware of with the 150 6* generic sigs they pumped out not too long ago.

There's really no reason they don't put it in content other than to make more money off it.