**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5.2.4 Caltrops lane advice

Any tips for the caltrops lane in Act 5.2.4, also with masochism?

Comments

• SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    My champs are Doc oct, AA, Iceman, Hulk, Magik, Gwenpool, all 5/50 awakened except doc oct.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Iceman and health pots
    @buffajr that's what I was afraid of, sounds like it will eat up some units and or revives.....lol
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Worst lane in 5.2 that doesn’t end with The Collector
    I would prefer the collector lol
  • RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 61
    I did it today with Morningstar of course she is a R4 5 Star but I used one revive purely from my own mistake
    @RawInstinct good work, as far as the masochism goes, how do you reduce the 5% health regen? Avoid parry, bleed, and other debuffs?
    I used the parry actually she steals it and uses the regen herself
    Dang that would be nice, wish I had her
    She is very good unbelieveable once you get to 5 souls
  • SuperSam57 wrote: »
    Any tips for the caltrops lane in Act 5.2.4, also with masochism?

Ur team need to be non bleed champs.. many players WHO have Morningstar.. thats the way to go or else
    Vision, Ultron, iceman, GR is a good option to minimize ur potion/units use (if u can play him right).

The stupid buff nodes masochism makes it hard but parry 2 times or else try to intercept aswell.

• BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    I used Vision Ultron and Iceman, made sure to save/revive Vision for Hyperion
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    An unduped MS won't work here? I can make it past Venom without reviving. @RawInstinct
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    4 bleed immune champs & 1 to fight storm.

Out of the 4 I’d take ghostrider, Luke cage, archangel and Morningstar. Why aa? Because enough neurotoxins can negate the caltrops 😂and will be useful on electro fights. Not to mention aa can shut down all regen with 1 neurotoxin. Morningstar and aa would need to be duped to be most useful.

Then a good old star lord for storm. Since completing the caltrops lane you remove that from storm so don’t need a bleed immune. And star lord can out damage her regen.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Morningstar is such a good counter to masochism, plus her bleed immunity will wreck that lane, first 4 fight star painful though.