**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unveil the Mystery of the Contest and Defeat the God of Darkness!

Comments

• ChimpsChimps Posts: 114
    So just to clarify we keep Steve? And if I were really eager to get that T5cc selector, what would be the minimum rank I would need Steve at in order to complete? Will Steve use Iso? Thanks!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Love that practise fights count for October's objectives! That makes it really easy to knock them out.
  • Xanderfish_21Xanderfish_21 Posts: 12
    What are the Final Preparation Quest?
  • Hello i just wanted to ask if the rank up requirememts for the summoned symbioid will remain the same, as in the number of Klyntar Katalysts required and such
  • HUGEPOWERHUGEPOWER Posts: 4
    too long, didnt read.

What if i just completed the cavalier set of objectives in september? Will i lose some content in october?
  • U1traman_ZeusU1traman_Zeus Posts: 53
    Kabam Boo said:

The Mysterious Contest: Part 2

Complete daily solo objectives for Antibodies (entry keys).
    Are there different level solo objectives daily? Or just 1 solo objective only?
    If there are multiple levels solo objectives, are the antibodies only apply to the same difficulty? ie antibodies from proven level can only be used to unlock proven difficulty?
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    I never received access to the FINAL PREPARATIONS solo objective.
  • Greedo12Greedo12 Posts: 6
    I can not find the final preparation objectives. Where is it ?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    When's repeatable quest 3 coming around.

Unless I'm mistaken in September release notes it mentioned this but it would rotate weekly and we had 28 entries we could save up until the specific week we wanted rewards from...

Edit:
    SC from previous notes stating we had 28 entries to repeat quests

Edit:

Am I just being dumb
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 185
    Qfury said:

When's repeatable quest 3 coming around.

Unless I'm mistaken in September release notes it mentioned this but it would rotate weekly and we had 28 entries we could save up until the specific week we wanted rewards from...

I believe that's the Cosmic Eclipse quest where you need the antibodies (key) from the daily objectives to enter.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Qfury said:

Am I just being dumb

Yes.
    All 6 repeatable quests are available throughout the month.
  • Greedo12Greedo12 Posts: 6
    Still nothing for final preparations solo objectives yet I completed the Cavalier solo objective from September. So why no stuff ? Please kabam sort it out
  • SunilDarurSunilDarur Posts: 53
    Solo objectives are still not available. Please FIX IT.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★

Love that practise fights count for October's objectives! That makes it really easy to knock them out.

If that’s true , then it should be mentioned in game.

As is, it only states objectives are met with “quests, arenas or incursions.”
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★

I tried that with the venom and carnage ones and it didn't work.
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 414 ★★
    edited October 2021
    question, does the summoned symbiote stay rank 5 after the event? @Kabam Boo
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Don't have the daily objectives. What is going on?
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I completed full set of one difficulty still didn’t got the daily objectives.
    Please someone help
  • DisrupteurDisrupteur Posts: 7
    It's normal that I don't have the last mission to unlock!!!

• H1790H1790 Posts: 7
    Tad underwhelming so far, add that to the constant bugs and crashes. Considering Sept rewards were dire and only meaningful rewards from monthly event quests are achieved after 100% completion. Better get better. Decent rewards in cosmic horror but I need a fully upgraded steve to do that, how long is that going to take?
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Read the node... Ahm... note

Complete all quest in one difficulty from the above one's
  • Setanta77Setanta77 Posts: 49
    Just did the MASTER repeatable number 4 expecting 4 star shards. It was the rewards for number 6 instead. Please fix your graphic.
    The rewards in game for Cosmic Eclipse 2,4,5,6 are swapped from the graphic posted.

That will unlock when you've completed the "Final Preparations" objective in one of the progression chains
  • Yes someone from Kabam really needs to fix that graphic ASAP. Otherwise, there’s gonna be some upset summoners. Make sure you check rewards before entering folks. Who knows how before they correct the post
  • DisrupteurDisrupteur Posts: 7
    SteveM said:

That will unlock when you've completed the "Final Preparations" objective in one of the progression chains
    I dont have 😢😥