**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Summoned symbiote issue

Is there a glitch or is it only me because they still haven’t given me the new summoned symbiote well atleast for me it’s new, is there any rewards or compensation because of this glitch?

Comments

• AdonislinkAdonislink Posts: 27
    Same
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,878 Guardian
    Did you complete the solo objectives for a single difficulty?
  • Nope was I supposed to? People also have these issues don’t come here and type this ****
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    H3t3r said:

Nope was I supposed to? People also have these issues don’t come here and type this ****

The same people having these issues didn't do the objectives. And yes you were supposed to. It LITERALLY WAS TOLD TO US THE BEGINNING OF LAST MONTH.
    I completed all but the Proven run…is it required to beat ALL Levels?!?
  • GregnyceGregnyce Posts: 10
    Completed last month and still haven’t received them. AND there are not any objectives available.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Nope was I supposed to? People also have these issues don’t come here and type this ****

If u dont want the help dont ask for it, u are supposed to finish all 5 weeks of objectives in at least 1 difficulty, if u didnt u wont receive anything
  • TrulyKrazy_1TrulyKrazy_1 Posts: 8
    Never got the final preparations objectives
  • TrulyKrazy_1TrulyKrazy_1 Posts: 8
    So how was I supposed to complete it
  • PrincessbPrincessb Posts: 10
    I did not get the final objectives for this month side quest and I didn't get my symbiote and anty Venom

I don't know why