**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Never Received FINAL PREPARATIONS Solo Objectives

Hey @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

I never received the FINAL PREPARATIONS solo objectives in my game. Why did they not show up and why not activated for my account? TheWretched0ne.

Obviously without the actual solo objective I can’t complete them and thus can’t get my summoner symbiote.

Been asking for help and no response.

Please help fix this.

Comments

• Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    You need to finish the previous objective in the set, it'll be the fight 5 Symbiotes objective
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    I don’t have that either
    This is so messed up Kabam
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    what objectives are currently showing for you?
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    Pr0t0t7p3 said:

I don’t have that either

You need to complete all of the previous objectives in the chain before the final one will unlock. If you have a screenshot of the level that you're trying to complete, that would be helpful.
  • ButmanButman Posts: 140
    Pr0t0t7p3 said:

This is so messed up Kabam

Can u send a screenshot of ure special objectives
  • Haven't received them either. I finished all of September's but never got any with the updates either.
    And now the damn game is down. Seriously WTH KABAM!!??
    Would love to send screenshot but game down. Amazing planning and execution by kabam
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★
    There are 5 weeks of objectives. You needed to complete the previous 4 to get the final preparations objective.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    It is like the game has become a parody of itself. I suppose soon Kabam will tell us that their monthly crashes and game failures are a feature and not bugs or incompetence.
  • There are 5 weeks of objectives. You needed to complete the previous 4 to get the final preparations objective.

Yea, well completed mine and never got the final sooooo......yea
    Is it the SPECIAL FORCES objectives that you need to complete to access the FINAL PREPARATIONS objectives????
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Pr0t0t7p3 said:

Is it the SPECIAL FORCES objectives that you need to complete to access the FINAL PREPARATIONS objectives????

All of them
    This is stupid. I did many of the full weeks of objectives not all. There is no clear direction or instructions. So I have to go back and do the **** defeat a 3* objectives to unlock?? Really?
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Pr0t0t7p3 said:

This is stupid. I did many of the full weeks of objectives not all. There is no clear direction or instructions. So I have to go back and do the **** defeat a 3* objectives to unlock?? Really?

No. All objectives for a single difficulty
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    yes, just complete a chain of them (Cavalier or Uncollected or either of the lower ones) 1 thru 7
  • Peter116Peter116 Posts: 8
    I’m having the same problem. I haven’t had ANY final preparations objectives come up at all this past month. Only have the Special Forces and Traning Daze ones.
    Makes no sense as to why they haven’t appeared to some people. This is an absolute joke!
  • 50G50G Posts: 3
    I have completed a chain of cavalier objectives and it hasn’t shown up! Fix it!
  • Kurhan007Kurhan007 Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    Hey Guys, is it so that if you haven't completed the objectives each week you can't do them in retrospect? Ik hadn't cleared mine and now that I have the new objectives aren't showing. Now I can't do the october side event as well. Seems a bit harsh. Especially for invested regaularly playing players who couldn't do the quests each week due to circumstances

Kind regards,
    Kurhan007
  • Kurhan007Kurhan007 Posts: 5
    Never mind, all is well now
  • 50G50G Posts: 3
    Completed cavalier chain. Never received anything. Am I missing anything?
  • LuciusBryantLuciusBryant Posts: 63

I had a rank up venom/carnage & did, but have gotten nothing since.
  • LuciusBryantLuciusBryant Posts: 63
    I even deleted the app and restarted and it’s still the same.