**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Level Up Event Missing? [MERGED THREADS]

No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
edited October 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hero Use ended 50 minutes ago, usually it's only 30 minutes between events. It's not even showing up in the "coming soon" section.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★
    Why do we have to wait 3 hours for the next solo event?

• OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    edited October 2021
    I figured it was something to do with maintenance cause maintenance usually starts on Tuesday at 11pm pst for 2 hours which is the exact same time that the 7hour solo starts, right after the maintenance would end
    But maintenance isn’t in tonight.
  • Leslie316Leslie316 Posts: 24
    Same here
  • ZarkyZarky Posts: 5
    Did the Mystic Event even run for 7hrs? I didn’t notice
    I did notice the 3hour delay between the events though
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    So yeah ... where might it be?? lol
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @No_oneuk Oh I thought they were all 22 h events so they had 2 h in-between... I could definitely be wrong though.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    yeah i'm not gonna level him up until it returns lol
  • Titan41Titan41 Posts: 83
    Yes Its Delayed Maybe
  • Titan41Titan41 Posts: 83

Titan41 said:

Yes Its Delayed Maybe

🕵️‍♂️ really now ?
    Yess
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Came in to ask about this. I need to rank up my Anti-venom & Steve!
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Hero Use ended 50 minutes ago, usually it's only 30 minutes between events. It's not even showing up in the "coming soon" section.

Well the 7h event also used to have 3p minute cooldown but became 2+ hours

• rojiblanco555rojiblanco555 Posts: 63
    New bug, I guess
  • The new 22H solo event (in my case, the Level Up event) is not appearing. It's been more than 1 hour since the Hero Use event completed. I've fully closed the app and restarted it numerous times.
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 405 ★★★
    Same
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 142
    Still not showing for me as well.