**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Level Up Event Missing? [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• SayfasiSayfasi Posts: 89

How are we still missing the Level up event after 2 emergency maintenances? I have t2a expiring and if I use them before the level up event I miss out on points towards the event. Yes it’s no real rewards but it’s the point of the game working correctly. Any ETA Kabam??

You can use your T2A and then just wait for level up
    Yeah I know lol. Just the point of I lose out on points still
    I believe you only get points for leveling champs, the rank ups do not contribute to your points in the event.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I was going to level up my Roblin after a poll on here:/
  • GOLBGOLB Posts: 57
    Same here
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    Yup right here
  • Same
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    No one has it. Just another bug on the list
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    I just asked my alliance two hours ago and noticed 5 the other events are slow too so I thought it was that but not even here yet wtf agree with all
  • LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 118 ★★
    Leanbison said:

Still no level up event. Are all the problems in the game just starting to make anyone else laugh? I am going to grind arena and have the game quit out every five to ten fights. Maybe the level up event will be live by the time I am done.

I guess I didn’t grind arena long enough.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Fun fact…

The island of Cabo Verde off the west coast of Africa has just moved into “Level Up tomorrow” territory, along with the west coast of Iceland.

Dr. Zola
  • @Kabam Zibiit any update on this? I see the other post was closed with a generic response.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★

No one has it. Just another bug on the list

All I can think of now is "Another Bug on the List" in the style of Pink Floyd. I needed this today. lol
  • Mase1127Mase1127 Posts: 60 ★★
    I’ve got the odds at about 6% that we see Level Up “today”.
  • Wow… what is going on with this game? Not getting another penny from me until this mess is fixed.
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★
    I can’t understand how this is normal as expected. These solo events have been running the same way for quite awhile. To just up and change the timing drastically without any messaging is far from being transparent to the community. And continues the gap in communication with the player base.