**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

October side quests

Kabam, in my opinion it is not fair for half of the community who does not want to grind out the September side quest that we cannot do the entire October side quest. We don’t get a free anti-venom or get any other rewards. I think that we should have access to the October quest but for the people who did not do have access but not get the rewards for it.

Comments

• Genji308Genji308 Posts: 9
    At coppin no I say that you get the rewards but the people who don’t do it get access but not the rewards from the objects
  • Was there a deadline to complete the September objectives?? I just the the 4* and 5* training Daze today.
  • RicitonRiciton Posts: 106

Was there a deadline to complete the September objectives?? I just the the 4* and 5* training Daze today.

Yes there was a deadline to complete 1 difficulty of the objectives in full. A message was sent out explaining this and the cut off time. It's total garbage and many people haven't bothered.
  • MollinaryMollinary Posts: 64
    Access to side quest was always for free so now when you walidate it with finishing September objectives it mean is no side quest in October or is only for some part of community. This is not fair and I think many player will say thank you and quit
  • MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65
    Roven said:

No_oneuk said:

Roven said:

Coppin said:

And its fair for the people that did the objectives that people that didnt do it get it for free?

Coppin said:

And its fair for the people that did the objectives that people that didnt do it get it for free?

this should be public, this is a different task, only an idiot will spend a lot of his precious time on a boring cell with useless rewards
    if the rewards are so useless then why are you upset? we knew from DAY ONE in September event that you would need to do ONE DIFFICULTY ( you could very easily auto-scroll through easy mode vs 3 star champs) to access october. September rewards were really lacking but October rewards are stacked - THAT is why most of us did it. To get the October rewards.
    kabam makes me do something against my will, I would rather quit playing than go through these tasks
    Bye Bye
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I am so confused. What’s the complaining about
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Genji308 said:

At coppin no I say that you get the rewards but the people who don’t do it get access but not the rewards from the objects

... The rewards are not just a symb or a 3* anti venom lol.. theres a ton of shards and other stuff involved.. u wanna forfeit all that?
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Riciton said:

Was there a deadline to complete the September objectives?? I just the the 4* and 5* training Daze today.

Yes there was a deadline to complete 1 difficulty of the objectives in full. A message was sent out explaining this and the cut off time. It's total garbage and many people haven't bothered.
    If it’s total garbage and not worth bothering about then why complain about it? If it is worth doing then get to work and get it done. It was a bad design that is not well received by the community so I doubt they do it again but it is the way it is for this month so you can do the work that others have done to unlock this difficulty or let it go by and wait for next months. You only have to do the easiest quest chain to unlock everything for this month, had 30+ days to do it, you can still do it now if you want to.
    edited October 2021
    Lets put it on a everyday situation.
    -Person A works hard all of his life and saves up money
    -Person B doesnt work much... Has enough to get by day by day... Doesnt have much savings and lives in a studio apartment.

Person A has an opportunity to buy a house from his savings!!! All that hard work paid off!!
    Person B doesnt like his small apartment and demands keys to Persons A house....
    The end Rofl
    Wicket329 said:

Coppin said:

I did all of the September objectives well in advance and have access to the October stuff. I do not think gating October’s event behind September’s objectives is a good idea. They should open up October to everybody.

If the September events were fun quests to work through, I might have a different position. But this is hours of grinding for a thing that is supposed to be fun. It’s not good.
    For the same rewards as someone who did it?! No way, also they STILL HAVE TIME to do them or not... Its their decision to make right now.. rush the Sept ones and finish October or let it go.
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Okay but people if I complete the objectives within the next 27 days before they expire, will I gain access to the side quest?
    Hmm wanna get a little more riled up?...
    Here is a question.. the new objectives for Oct are daily... Does this mean that the people complaining for not doing them are gonna miss days as they go on?
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★

Okay but people if I complete the objectives within the next 27 days before they expire, will I gain access to the side quest?

Yes but I would guess you will lose what every daily quests it takes you to unlock this months quest so I wouldn’t waste any more time than is necessary.

• Kotu_Kotu_ Posts: 2
    I whole heartedly agree, Kabam shouldn't have done this. I want my champs to do this months event. September was so bad I didn't even do 1 solo objective.