**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I need answers!

I’ve been hearing a lot of different answers and I just need a straight answer. I did not complete all 5 weeks of the objectives. However, if I complete them within the next 27 days before they expire, should I in theory receive my symbiote and antivenom, and gain access to the October side quests? If so I’m totally fine with finishing them. But if not, looks like I’ll be enjoying some other games during the month of October.

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★

I’ve been hearing a lot of different answers and I just need a straight answer. I did not complete all 5 weeks of the objectives. However, if I complete them within the next 27 days before they expire, should I in theory receive my symbiote and antivenom, and gain access to the October side quests? If so I’m totally fine with finishing them. But if not, looks like I’ll be enjoying some other games during the month of October.

Yes if u beat the September stuff in the next 27 days u will get ur Anti Venom and Summoned Symbiote and unlock October Entry keys called Antibodies
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    you still need to do 28 solo objective(like leveling up antivenom 9 times today) to get the antidote to do the daily quest this month and the klyn catalyst to rank up that 1 star symbioate to do the one-time quest
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Yooo then why are people so angry? 😂 just finish the objectives. They are boring but whatever the rewards are worth it. Man I’m totally fine with those dumb objective just do conqueror or proven easy rewards baby
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    yuw said:

you still need to do 28 solo objective(like leveling up antivenom 9 times today) to get the antidote to do the daily quest this month and the klyn catalyst to rank up that 1 star symbioate to do the one-time quest

Leveling up antivenom 9 times? Don't know what you are talking about. I leveled him up once and that was the only objective for today.
    I would have been really disappointed if I wasn’t able to access the side quest tho. You got lucky this time Kabam 🤗
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★

yuw said:

Leveling up antivenom 9 times? Don't know what you are talking about. I leveled him up once and that was the only objective for today.
    you need to level him from level 1 to level 10, which is 9 times. For the solo objective, you need to do one daily but there are 28 of them
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Yeah get ready to get even more dissapointed....
    The October objectives are DAILY, which means every day u spend doing the September ones u r losing one entry for October
  • Cam77778888Cam77778888 Posts: 113

Yooo then why are people so angry? 😂 just finish the objectives. They are boring but whatever the rewards are worth it. Man I’m totally fine with those dumb objective just do conqueror or proven easy rewards baby
    Because most people after doing objectives are not getting the final objective to pop up

Because most people after doing objectives are not getting the final objective to pop up
    Ah okay. Well maybe once I get there I’ll run into that problem.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Ah okay. Well maybe once I get there I’ll run into that problem.
    Pretty sure that’s what the emergency maintenance is for