**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Level Up Event Missing? [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Time to sell expiring ISO... :|
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Mase1127 said:

I’ve got the odds at about 6% that we see Level Up “today”.

That much? I have it at about 0.06%, their workday is probably already over.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    This game is about to be chalked.
  • Hey there, I checked and can confirm that there is a Level Up event coming later today.

Ok
    Timezone?

PST 'today' ends in 5hrs..
  • CrimsonBadgerCrimsonBadger Posts: 88
    Can we get an update on this?
  • zerozzeroz Posts: 15
    why is the constabt event that always gets screwed up the level up event......
  • TrevenorfTrevenorf Posts: 53
    Only 40 minutes until midnight in my country. I guess I won't have Level Up today 😅
  • Theshark1Theshark1 Posts: 77
    Kabam Boo said:

We apologise for the confusion, but yes, this is currently correct. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

It’s not correct because level up was supposed to start after hero use and it still hasn’t.
  • TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79

Hey there, I checked and can confirm that there is a Level Up event coming later today.

7.5 hours later, still waiting. Where it at?
  • AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 217
    9 hours since Hero Use. 4:40 AM in my country. Still waiting…
  • George312George312 Posts: 17
    This is insane, 7 hours plus, past the point of sad, now its falling to tragic. Now the toss up of selling falling off iso or, using it to level up anyway for no rewards. Why would the community have so much recent disappointment……no clue, none at all.