**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Total no of klyntar catalysts required to max out summoned Symbiote?(

ThantonThanton Posts: 142
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
As the title says can anyone clarify please.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    At least 24. The first level is 24, not sure what the other will be. Expect it to be at least 2 weeks until we get though catalysts to max him out
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    240 total. It was stated in the main post at the bottom of the announcement
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    Eh, another slog fest. Pass.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    So I wait 24 days to see how powerful my guy is before going for the good reward paths on Legendary difficulty? Or just revive my way through?
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

240 is nuts, geez. This month is gonna be painful

Bring it on. This month will have plenty for us to do. Thank you for not giving us a boring month, Kabam. However, PLEASE get these bug issues under wraps soon… and less of them on a monthly basis. Also, the new champs look awesome!!
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    @Maltyo9 then doing Epic wont allow me to r5 thr Symbiote... That's a bummer
    Maltyo9 said:

It looks like you're going to be able to max rank him after defeating the Legendary SQ 24 times...

• Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    @LordPSN

Agreed, it's not ideal. But I've made myself at peace with the fact that just because I am able to compete for a reward in this game does not necessarily mean I am entitled to it.

I'll be doing Epic this month. 6+ T2a or 7k 6* shards for a SQ is still pretty good, on top of whatever other goodies I can collect. I'll honestly probably just choose the path in the SQ that will give me what I happen to need that day.
  • GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142
    Well I just got 10 klyntar katalysts in the legendary run...
    I'd say just stay ok top of yt to see what champs r best with the side quests
    On*
  • MollinaryMollinary Posts: 64
    TheExit27 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Bring it on. This month will have plenty for us to do. Thank you for not giving us a boring month, Kabam. However, PLEASE get these bug issues under wraps soon… and less of them on a monthly basis. Also, the new champs look awesome!!
    I don't see anything to do unless standard Eq, SQ one entry and no more it was mentioned it will be daily but, is not, we do not received second entry pass. (I done september objective, and was abele to play SQ yesterday but not today)
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 ★★★
    Mollinary said:

TheExit27 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I don't see anything to do unless standard Eq, SQ one entry and no more it was mentioned it will be daily but, is not, we do not received second entry pass. (I done september objective, and was abele to play SQ yesterday but not today)
    The "plenty to do" mostly has to do with Act 7 Chapter 3 (coming next week)... although looking back on this, not everyone cares for Act 7 when they are still stuck on Act 6 (or Act 5 even). However, I rescind my praise to Kabam for silencing me on separate posts. The fact of the matter is there ARE lots of issues with this game (as good as the game is) and removing posts should NEVER be part of the solution to fixing the issues. The non-boring month shouldn't include the bugginess of the game OR the lack of response to the multitude of players having new issues this month.

But to stay on topic, it's been said that 240 is the amount of catalysts you can obtain this month... with progression level being a factor or not.
  • BlarghBlargh Posts: 38
    Do Legendary 18 times for 180 cats, and Epic 10 times for 60 cats. Nets you a perfect 240. This is the minimum/easiest way, but it also means you *cannot* exit the quest even one time.
  • PatientZeroPatientZero Posts: 15
    I am just going to live with the fact that I'm not maxing out my Summoned Symbiote and I'm not going to get the higher tier prizes. Wish we had more time to gather Klyntar Catalyst. Legendary is just a little too hard for me and will never get high enough at 6 catalyst per day.
  • Patcha_itPatcha_it Posts: 70
    What about people whom can't do missions to gain more than 3 klyntar stuffs per day?
    They'd (ME) need 80 days... which doesn't fit into a month.

So I'll have that Klyntar not fulled forever?
    That's SO ugly?
  • AncelAncel Posts: 109

At least 24. The first level is 24, not sure what the other will be. Expect it to be at least 2 weeks until we get though catalysts to max him out

This kid just said 24 hahahahahaha my man is a certified challenger

• AncelAncel Posts: 109
    Be quiet patcha the game designed it to be at YOUR level so you don’t some broken champ for free
  • Patcha_itPatcha_it Posts: 70
    edited October 2021
    I don't pretend it to be fully strong now.
    But I wish I'll have other opportunities to have it stronger later.