**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• DedaDeda Posts: 43 β˜…
    Guys in Kabam it is obvious that you are working fast as you can but andrioid has parry/dex/input
    issues.

Just don't ignore community because it is obvious everyone is reporting having these problems.

Arena, incursions, AQ... Across every game mode...

• CritCapCritCap Posts: 65 β˜…
    Bro bro bro bro bro, they said they’re gonna fix it, geez just be patient man, I was like that too, didn’t get me anywhere. So just stop
  • DioniusDionius Posts: 19 β˜…
    Since Sept. 30, I am constantly having issues blocking. These issues have arisen in Story Quest, Incursions and Alliance war. Taking multiple unnecessary combos and CONSTANTLY having to force quit game. Wasting boosts for attack and health increase, but worse the boosts for Act 6.3.6 and having to spend 50 units to repurchase said boosts. This morning I’ve been stuck on the same fight in 6.3.6 and have not been able to pass it due to this inability to Just put up a block. The game is getting worse before it gets better.
  • WarriorAA98WarriorAA98 Posts: 0 β˜…
    While I was doing act 6.2.6 I had more problem with the parry during the fight. Each time I started the fight and I did parry, it didn't work. Please fix this problem.
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    stealthy's rotation can not be done.
    Parry fails, He evades, So i can not get sp1 precision
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Since update, frame rate/stutter and parry/dex worse than before. Haven’t done questing in the past two days (other than auto fight), but AW and incursions timing for basic champ movements is as unreliable as ever.

Same device, updated, etc. iPhone XS, iOS 14.8, full WiFi and no other apps running.

Dr. Zola
  • Vintage773Vintage773 Posts: 59 β˜…
    Is it just me, or is the dex/parry issue worse than ever since the update? My parries are registering late like 75% of the time, and dexing specials has been real hit or miss. Am I alone in this?
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Funny you mentioned. I was just doing Arena and somehow I felt the same as you. It might be a subjective perception, no way to prove it but yeah, it felt like the Parry/Dex was just worse.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I was asking the same thing in my alliance chat. It seems like the parries have gotten way worse lately. I thought it was just me being bad at the game.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's probably both.
    I'm screwing up mixed with game parry timing.
    No issues in dexing.
    I eat a combo here and there... But I'm not used to getting comboed multiple times.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Honestly it's mostly fine for me now.
  • Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 167 β˜…β˜…
    We understand why it's happening, it's just the last few months have been fairly ok then BAM update and now all my parrys are failing, thrown me off all over again
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    surprising but all modes except practice are bugged.
    Uncollected eq, almost all parries failed.
    Practice mode though, all parries work and dex works consistantly in practice mode
  • Vintage773Vintage773 Posts: 59 β˜…
    Yup, I’m aware of all this info already. Thanks for sharing though. It’s just I had already gotten used to baseline broken version of the game already, but after this update, it’s worse than it usually is. At least for me, that’s been my experience for cav EQ and AQ.
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Vintage773 you are right about the cav eq - last cav eq didn’t feel as bad as this one somehow. Also often happens that the game just shuts off out of a sudden. But yeah..
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Since the update the parry/dex issues are still kind of a come and go issue for me. Missed parries in the new side event quest get you killed. I literally got 2 shot by Stealth Suit Spidey on a R3 6* Archangel. Happened back to back on the first parry attempt. 3rd try....worked just fine. I still have characters that run forward randomly and stop responding to swipe back attempts. New issue now....there is a ton of straight up lag when defenders launch special attacks. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does....it's a straight 1-2 seconds of frozen game play. Thankfully it hasn't gotten me killed just yet, but it makes dexing a very dicey situation. We know you guys are working on it, but there was supposed to be an improvement upon release. This patch feels like a step backwards.

iPad Pro...iOS 14.8, full WiFi, no other apps running.
  • XSquadXSquad Posts: 143 β˜…β˜…

Is it just me or anyone else facing below issues since today morning?
    i) defenders are moving way too fast
    ii) defenders starts hitting you before you can dash back after your combo
    iii) defender doesn’t throw sp1 or sp2
    iv) impossible to dash back/re-parry when defender is attacking your block

Defenders recovering from heavies and specials sooner than ever before
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Does the frame β€œstutter” issue fall under the parry/dex problem? Is that a separate memory leak issue?

The more I play this update, the more it feels like the stuttering issue is what ails me. Still an Xs running 14.8 iOS. And just running some EQ this morning with what feels like dial-up performance.

Is there a separate thread? Any update?

Dr. Zola
  • MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2021
    The parry bug didn't just cost revives/potions. It cost us VALUABLE time grinding for them, and UNITS. LOTS of units. My unit loss due to parry bug is somewhere between 2000-3000. I don't expect Kabam to repay all of that, but at least they can give every UC and above player 1000-2000 units.
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
  • MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 β˜…β˜…
    No_oneuk said:

what did you use units on for the parry bug.

was it revives and potions perhaps?

that's why they're compensating revives and potions.

:neutral: i cant convert revives and pots to units. Imagine paying $50 for something that was your seller's fault. Then, after 10 years, the seller gives you $50 worth of stuff. Will that be enough compensation?
    NO.
    I also grinded tons of units from arena TO use on revives/pots.
    And also the amount of revives/pots is way too less to ever compensate.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MojoHater said:

No_oneuk said:

what did you use units on for the parry bug.

was it revives and potions perhaps?

that's why they're compensating revives and potions.

:neutral: i cant convert revives and pots to units. Imagine paying $50 for something that was your seller's fault. Then, after 10 years, the seller gives you $50 worth of stuff. Will that be enough compensation?
    NO.
    I also grinded tons of units from arena TO use on revives/pots.
    And also the amount of revives/pots is way too less to ever compensate.
    so they need to compensate more revives and pots, not more units.