**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Oh Cool, The Summoner Advancement has been Updated

KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★

Comments

• KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Mine doesn’t show that. Top milestone reward is 1250 5* shards but lacks the 6* shards.

Is that what was added? 250 6* shards for top milestone?

Dr. Zola

Yep, very cool KABAM.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    What a joke lol, ally and I usually end up with milestione 14-15 so doesnt do much for us lol
    But better than nothing i guess haha
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    I’d suggest not rushing to judgment just yet—across multiple ally events every week, it’s possible things could accumulate more quickly.

With that said, if the update is just some shards at the topmost milestones, I’m not sure that deserves the headlines it has gotten.

Dr. Zola
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I’d suggest not rushing to judgment just yet—across multiple ally events every week, it’s possible things could accumulate more quickly.

With that said, if the update is just some shards at the topmost milestones, I’m not sure that deserves the headlines it has gotten.

Dr. Zola

Its defo more for those that get top spots for the good amount of shards weekly but other than that the milestones is just up to 250 or one below is 100 shards But rank rewards 6 star shards are only upto placement 6
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Ok then, disagree guy/gal. Go ahead and rush to judgment.

Dr. Zola
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    What a worthless update. We'll end up at Milestone 12, which I think is pretty much typical for us. We'll receive 100 5* shards and 100 4* shards more per week. What a game-changer!

I really think the rewards should be progression-based. It just doesn't work to run a mixed-progression alliance otherwise.
  • Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 167 ★★
    It has!?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    So bad I’m don’t do alliance more Kabam make the last streak in September
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    This, plus the 6* shards you get from doing map7 all week, oh man, game breaking.
    1 year later and you have your 6* crystal. Amazing
  • _matto__matto_ Posts: 58
    Tbh I think I prefer the old rewards, loved the 4* shards for iso and they could be traded in the BIM if necessary
  • ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103
    edited October 2021
    DrZola said:

Perfect series now gives half a GMC. Is that new?

Dr. Zola

Yes. I want to say the 1-days each gave 1750 PHC shards, putting you at 7 full Crystals across the cycle of 8 days. If the change is consistent for the remaining quests, Thronebreakers are keeping the PHC shards and also gaining 4 Grandmaster Shard Crystals. Can't speak to how other progressions were changed.