**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rack 4 stark spidey or rank 3 a duped star lord

Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
I was lucky to pull stark spidey a few days ago and immediately brought him to rank 3. I then did a few hard days of grinding got enough for a basic 5 star and duped my star Lord who is currently sitting at rank 2. I have 5 tech tier 4 cats left. So my question is do I rank 3 star lord and wait for the last 2 to rank 4 him or do I rank 4 spidey and go for the easy path of lol? Just looking for some outside perspective. Thank you for your time and thoughts.

Comments

• buttersbutters Posts: 116
    can you keep a combo going? If no the spidey. If yes then star-lord for LOL. Personally though I did my spidey because I enjoy playing with him a lot more than I do star-lord
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    butters wrote: »
    can you keep a combo going? If no the spidey. If yes then star-lord for LOL. Personally though I did my spidey because I enjoy playing with him a lot more than I do star-lord

I can keep a combo but I've only gone into the 200s a few times. And my 5/50 star lord doesn't extend the timer on red hulk enough to get more then like 150 160. But I can ultimately keep a combo going.
  • Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    I’d say sl. Easily best to do LOL for if you want to r4 stark after that.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Ascoop24 wrote: »

I can keep a combo but I've only gone into the 200s a few times. And my 5/50 star lord doesn't extend the timer on red hulk enough to get more then like 150 160. But I can ultimately keep a combo going.

5 star rank 4 sl can beat red hulk in about 250 hits so a lot of champs on the easy path you can easily one shot them without a revive with sl.. so if you can keep those combos up I would rank up sl.. do the easy path.. then rank 4 sparky afterwards
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    Ascoop24 wrote: »

5 star rank 4 sl can beat red hulk in about 250 hits so a lot of champs on the easy path you can easily one shot them without a revive with sl.. so if you can keep those combos up I would rank up sl.. do the easy path.. then rank 4 sparky afterwards

I appreciate the info. I've gone ahead and rank 3 my star Lord now I just need some good luck with next aqs map 5 crystals