Node 24

When is node 24 going to be addressed?

Alliance mate just fought r4 juggs on node 24. Every dexterity buff was 30k regen on health. Fix on this soon?

Or working as intended ??

Comments

  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    Bring in vision or gilly and you’ll be fine
  • Dayhvac wrote: »
    When is node 24 going to be addressed?

    Alliance mate just fought r4 juggs on node 24. Every dexterity buff was 30k regen on health. Fix on this soon?

    Or working as intended ??

    MD jugg is certainly tough on that node, but with the map revealed from the word go there's ways around it that you can bring.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Its working perfectly at making all my alliance mates stop there and not spend items.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I dont wanna sound rude, but if u die on node 24, u just dont know the proper champs to use or how to counter those effects. Should practice on Act 5.2.4
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Codornas wrote: »
    I dont wanna sound rude, but if u die on node 24, u just dont know the proper champs to use or how to counter those effects. Should practice on Act 5.2.4

    Who do you face there in expert tier?
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    It's been discussed and if you aren't tier 1 the node isn't bad

    Tier 1 200% Regen
    Tier 2 125% regen

    Pretty big difference

    I would love to see people who complain about that node, tier sitting. Part of me thinks they are all tier 2 or below. I will honestly say I am in tier 2 and it doesn't bother me. But then again it's only 125%. But bringing a heal block or my Guilly helps a lot when I take that path.

    Wanna know what makes me cry like a little school girl being picked on by her crush? Iceman on node 30 (power shield) that so far is the most annoying node/champ combo, for me personally. But it is rewarding one shotting that node with a 5* R4 Storm L2 on a crit.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,382 ★★★
    Codornas wrote: »
    I dont wanna sound rude, but if u die on node 24, u just dont know the proper champs to use or how to counter those effects. Should practice on Act 5.2.4

    I too would like to know what tier you are on and for u to identify the champs u have fought there.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,382 ★★★
    I find the people who make comments criticizing the ability of another on something that literally everyone agrees is an insanely tough node, tend to be the ones that are big talkers about their skill, fight in tier 9 war, and needitems to clear aq map 3
  • Fought GG on that node in tier 2 aw was healing 4 to 7k per tick that is insane. Hope it can change to be fair since clearly this is not healing from base health.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,464 ★★★★
    I’ve soloed 2 rank 4 juggs there. I run suicides as well but it’s an easy node with magik
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Tiers 2-3 for me (although I thought it was 150%, but meh). Have fought Nebula, Juggs(4*50 and 5*55), DV, Dormammu there. 5* BP has cleared all of them except the Juggs (Used 5* Spark after getting that bad boy). Nebula did suck though, as she played very defensively even when not regenning. We have had varying degrees of success with a Cable there, never stops them completely, but has gotten 1-6 kills. No one in Alliance has GG to try, although I want to get a nicely ranked KG on there, because he always feels like he takes 9 years to kill, and I want to bore them to death.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    AA works for me. Bleeds them out and nuero blocks all healing. Very easy. Even use guily
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    Codornas wrote: »
    I dont wanna sound rude, but if u die on node 24, u just dont know the proper champs to use or how to counter those effects. Should practice on Act 5.2.4

    I too would like to know what tier you are on and for u to identify the champs u have fought there.

    phy73xm72gkc.png
    bk7auc1bzsgi.png


    I have fought Ultron, Nebula, Cable, Iceman, Dormammu and Magik there. So no, im not bragging, i have experience there Mr Liss Biss.
    I have yet fight there on Tier 1. But as tier 2 goes, it didnt seem ultrahard like most ppl are saying.
    However, we always place my 50/50 Nebula there, and she always kills 3-5 champs
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,464 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    My alliance is 2500 rating and I have no problem with that node. It’s usually a juggs, but I’ve seen ultorn and dorm on there. Occasionally a gg
  • ToxinToxin Posts: 24
    Just put Mephisto R4 55 with full md and a team of synergies around him.. See him heal 20k health every 7 seconds while archangel doesn't work.. You can put a 4/55 Morningstar star too there with a team of synergies around her.. add max deep wounds and watch your guillotine die in 5 to 6 hits.. whoever says that node is easy he clearly isn't playing tier 1.. There is only one safe way to deal with that node and it requires luck, items and specific champs.. Utron duped is a menace there too.. for example if you hit him with SL sp2 at 30 combo or so if heal block isn't applied , congratulations , you just gave him full health.. Oh btw in tier 1 that node is stun immune after 3 parries and it starts the fight with heavy attack 90 % of the time, so you practically giving him 20k health right at the start..
  • FaustFaust Posts: 16
    I usually take that path in AW and I clear in most times, but if I ever get stuck in AQ it's usually here. Call me crazy but I heal blocked with vision and the def champ was still healing.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,882 ★★★★
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Tiers 2-3 for me (although I thought it was 150%, but meh). Have fought Nebula, Juggs(4*50 and 5*55), DV, Dormammu there. 5* BP has cleared all of them except the Juggs (Used 5* Spark after getting that bad boy). Nebula did suck though, as she played very defensively even when not regenning. We have had varying degrees of success with a Cable there, never stops them completely, but has gotten 1-6 kills. No one in Alliance has GG to try, although I want to get a nicely ranked KG on there, because he always feels like he takes 9 years to kill, and I want to bore them to death.

    It is 150% in tier 2 btw. King Groot is sort of a pain especially if you try to heal block him with Vision at the wrong time. His freaking fury just eats them up. Finally a use for him..lol. He hits like a marshmallow or he would be great.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,382 ★★★
    Codornas wrote: »
    Run477 wrote: »
    Codornas wrote: »
    I dont wanna sound rude, but if u die on node 24, u just dont know the proper champs to use or how to counter those effects. Should practice on Act 5.2.4

    I too would like to know what tier you are on and for u to identify the champs u have fought there.

    phy73xm72gkc.png
    bk7auc1bzsgi.png


    I have fought Ultron, Nebula, Cable, Iceman, Dormammu and Magik there. So no, im not bragging, i have experience there Mr Liss Biss.
    I have yet fight there on Tier 1. But as tier 2 goes, it didnt seem ultrahard like most ppl are saying.
    However, we always place my 50/50 Nebula there, and she always kills 3-5 champs

    We always clear it in tier 2 (150% recovery). Tier 1 is a whole different animal. I have cleared it in both tier 1 and tier 2 every time I have taken that path but the first time I fought it bc I didn’t know what to expect and didn’t have the champs for it. I have cleared 5* juggs there. It’s all about not triggering dexterity once. If the opponent places a champ that can be bled and poisoned, it’s not bad bc aa just walks through them. Ultron I have found to be the hardest champ and basically needs to be fought by gully.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,382 ★★★
    Nebula needs to be attacked by gully also
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,382 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I’ve soloed 2 rank 4 juggs there. I run suicides as well but it’s an easy node with magik

    Magik makes most champs easy there. However, magik struggles against ultron there. His passive evade and double immunity is why I put him there on defense. It stops magik, arch angel, and voodoo (no poisons and can’t do the power control trick bc of evade), the three champs I would prefer to use when attacking that node. Gully is the only real option.

    And as for king groot, a lot of people
    Put him there, but he’s a joke when u fight him with voodoo or gully.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,464 ★★★★
    I’ve fought ultorn with her. Sp3 on his regen and block his I1 and it’s an easy fight
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,187 ★★★
    Tier 1 - high 2,000's war rating, our Green Goblins stop attackers there all the time.
Sign In or Register to comment.