**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did not receive symbiote and antivenom / System upgrade not available

i
never received the Anti Venom character and the symbiote that we are apparently getting for this months event. I also don't have access to the quest (shown in the picture) despite the "final Preparations" being done...
help?

Comments

• WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Theoispro said:

i
    never received the Anti Venom character and the symbiote that we are apparently getting for this months event. I also don't have access to the quest (shown in the picture) despite the "final Preparations" being done...
    help?

bro u have to do the training daze first only 1 so i would choose the proven one bc it ez and then after that u have more to do then at the third and last one u would just level up a 3,4,5 or 6 star then u will get them
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    So you did Cavalier final preparations event right?
    Have you closed down the game and reloaded?
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 160
    They are probably confused since you went a whole month without defeating a 5* bishop, Iceman, storm, or kitty pride.
    ...Assuming you are caviler and did all those objectives, since they are not here.

They are probably confused since you went a whole month without defeating a 5* bishop, Iceman, storm, or kitty pride.
    ...Assuming you are caviler and did all those objectives, since they are not here.

That's a real good point. How would a Cav player manage to go a whole month without fighting one of those. Seems a little odd
  • TheoisproTheoispro Posts: 23
    edited October 2021
    soo uhh im not cav, do i have to complete these quests lmao (i did't actually play last month much)
    becasue i was just chillin in chat like 10 seconds ago and i unlocked the objective but! i did not get my simbiote and venom. So the quest problem is fixed but no legends...
    for the record, i have reloaded my game (like a lot a lot of times), i checked for updates, and i looked in my tab for the legends and they are not there. legends
    Warlockjr said:

Theoispro said:

i
    help?

bro u have to do the training daze first only 1 so i would choose the proven one bc it ez and then after that u have more to do then at the third and last one u would just level up a 3,4,5 or 6 star then u will get them
    Ok thanks bro ima try that (give me like 10 minutes)
    If you are not Cav then you have to finish the objective chain for one of those difficulties displayed.
    bet, do you know any quests that have short paths to bishiop iceman or storm or kitty
    nevermind i got it :)
    okay sooo now i know for sure that my game is Trippin...
    can yall help me out here:
    i did the mission, and were still having issues...
    I have done the basic troubbleshooting things (reload the game ect...)

what do i do???

I also got this email, what does it mean...

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Theoispro said:

what do i do???

Do you want somebody to type for u?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Theoispro said:

what do i do???

Well first, restart the game.
    Second, you’ve still got a long way to go as that isn’t the message you get after completing the 5th objective chain, so best get moving with the next one
  • You get a message each time you finish objective chain
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    2nd one is a long one … Special Fighter.
  • You did training days.
    Then RESTART game, and you will get the DREAM msg.
    Do the next objective of that difficulty.
    Restart again, get next Dream msg.

Keep going like that thru doing all 5 types of objectives for Proven level, restarting game inbetween finishing each one.

Final Preparations will be the final one to suddenly become visible for you to see and do.
  • Sorry, didn’t see that @TheVengeance2099 pulled this out from the grave.
    I’m sure OP has long since figured it out by now.