**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which is the easiest legendary SQ quest?/ Best options

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I had my ass handed to me by red goblin, so screw the 5 star shards, I’ll do the easiest quest so I can to get Symbiote ranked up.

Also, post which champs you think are the best for any particular quest.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Sym spidey is by far the easiest by the looks of it. Any evade counter works
  • Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 167 ★★

Sym spidey is by far the easiest by the looks of it. Any evade counter works

Venom just warming up in the background, stretching, ready for the game lol
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Power control for SymSup seemed easy enough to me.
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    will I be able to do legendary aym spidey one with elsa and magneto?
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Agent venom was easy
    Doom+ white magneto
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    What about Venompool? The first two fights are not all that bad (or, if you want a long fight, doable with an awakened Ronan I guess?)

You just need someone who has damaging debuffs to deal with Venompool.

Problem is, the reward is only Gold, but it's still something.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Problem is, the reward is only Gold, but it's still something.

Don't care. Only doing it for the Klyntar catalysts, if the symbioid wasn't staying I wouldn't have bothered, but if I can get a r5 equivalent champion for basically free, then I'll take it.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★

Agent venom was easy
    Doom+ white magneto

Yeah, I struggled a little with this because of the need to parry, which suddenly proved unreliable with AV at ~25% health.

The path is cake even without Wags. But AV requires a plan.

Dr. Zola
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 865 ★★★
    I did the one where you gotten the t5b fragments.

Fighting against sunspot and Ultron (but of extra power gain), boss I don’t remember. Might have been symbiote supreme.

Was very easy, used moleman and red hulk
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Omedenn said:

I did the one where you gotten the t5b fragments.

Fighting against sunspot and Ultron (but of extra power gain), boss I don’t remember. Might have been symbiote supreme.

Was very easy, used moleman and red hulk

That's the one I'll be doing over and over.
    Got a few fully formed t5cc but not enough t5b to pair with it. This month was always gonna be a t5b grind for me. Glad to hear the defenders on this quest aren't too much trouble
    DrZola said:

Agent venom was easy
    Doom+ white magneto

Yeah, I struggled a little with this because of the need to parry, which suddenly proved unreliable with AV at ~25% health.

Dr. Zola
    I had a rough time in the event quest with the 52k AV boss, any tips or counters?

DrZola said:

Agent venom was easy
    Doom+ white magneto

Dr. Zola
    I had a rough time in the event quest with the 52k AV boss, any tips or counters?
    Doom plus White Mags prefight allows Doom to passive parry AV and bypass tenacity there. Doom heavy staggers armor up that gives AV unblockable and also gives you a fury passive.

But I’d advise you to watch the prowess AV gets every 2 seconds. If you can’t hit him to Sp2, his Sp1 stings with over 10 prowess.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Agent venom was easy
    Doom+ white magneto

Dr. Zola
    Doom plus White Mags prefight allows Doom to passive parry AV and bypass tenacity there. Doom heavy staggers armor up that gives AV unblockable and also gives you a fury passive.

But I’d advise you to watch the prowess AV gets every 2 seconds. If you can’t hit him to Sp2, his Sp1 stings with over 10 prowess.

Dr. Zola
    Thanks doc!
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 669 ★★★
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Agent venom was easy
    Doom+ white magneto

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    Wise wisdom as always Dr. 😊

I saw a couple of Youtube video show AV SP1 bleed is also very deadly. What is your thought on Bleed Immune champs, like Colossus with WMag?

I would imagine Colossus would have a harder time of knocking down AV (every 9 hits or so), because of AV Tenacity. Does Dr Doom have better chance of (more time to) knocking down AV with medium -> heavy, or does AV tenacity also override the stun?
  • Venompool quest first two fights are super easy with mordo (I guess ronan works as well) but the boss is so hard and all I've heard is AA to counter but I don't have a good AA. Any suggestions?

-A confused rhino enthusiast
  • MyDyingBrideMyDyingBride Posts: 26
    It depends on what rewards you are looking for !!
    Isn’t it ??
    For me I went (and will go all) for 6* shards quest.
    Fryday said:

DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Agent venom was easy
    Doom+ white magneto

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    Wise wisdom as always Dr. 😊

I saw a couple of Youtube video show AV SP1 bleed is also very deadly. What is your thought on Bleed Immune champs, like Colossus with WMag?

I would imagine Colossus would have a harder time of knocking down AV (every 9 hits or so), because of AV Tenacity. Does Dr Doom have better chance of (more time to) knocking down AV with medium -> heavy, or does AV tenacity also override the stun?
    I used the same team again today. Hood down in 91 hits, Howard in 113.

I experienced the same parry issues on AV as last time, but had better luck making incinerates stick this time. Doom went down after dealing 113 hits and with 47K remaining on AV. Main culprit was a “mistimed” parry and an AV Sp1 with 18 prowess that decimated my block.

White Mags had some luck hitting AV to a series of Sp2 after AV got an armor up and went unblockable. 21 hits and a pair of specials was enough to finish him off. No items.

I think you really need a stagger/nullify champ here. The unblockable will occur at the worst possible time and you’ve got to avoid that at all costs.

Dr. Zola
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Symbiote Spidey seems like the easiest of these 6 bosses. I tried him yesterday with Venom and Falcon but needed two revives because of bubble shield. In another thread someone suggested Archangel for this path so i just tried him... he's *perfect*. I brought Mole Man too but didn't need him. AA ftw. o:)
    Day 2 update:

Brought 6r3 Prof X and 6r1 falcon for sym spidey. Prof handled the path with no issues, had a decent run on boss with falcon, a r5/r2/r3 could probably get the solo, with more health and more damage from the dupe. Maybe I didn't play prof properly on that fight but he does counter evade very well so you could try it out I guess. Took one revive on falcon.

Plan for Day 3:
    Yup, it's time for quake. I'd rather use her than waste items everyday. As for the second champ, I'm thinking Prof, as he cleared the path easily and did a decent amount on boss, but might bring Ghost instead just so I can stay alive without having to block.
    Day 3 update:
    Yeah quake works. It's boring but it's itemless.