**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Easiest legendary SQ boss

Hey free to play player here two days into this month and it already feels like the design is the biggest nightmare nightmare to find in October

Listen I’m already avoiding burn out here running 30 micro quests on insane difficulty for 30% random t5cc I can’t handle right now

So I don’t care if I get 1000 4* shards this month as long as I can waste my units at the end finish strong and run that Shang chi bonus round symbiotic edition for Whatever mystery reward it gives

What is the easiest of the six cause even that gold givin venom pool took forever to die

Comments

• I've heard the symbiote supreme one is easy with Arch Angel. I haven't seen it myself yet though
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I tried Venom first.
    Don't recommend him, he took me 6 revives 😅.

I hear Sym Supreme is the easiest one atm.
    Sym Spidey is also one
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Who were you using for venom pool? I used a r5 longshot and it went extremely well. I’ve heard sym spider man works well if you have venom
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    If you have doom then Roblin 😉

Also block all sp2s
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Sum spider is so easy with my r5 AA and spider Gwen. In case AA dies spider Gwen will be able to dodge unblockable attacks
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Cosmic Spidey. Use AA, can make him a horseman if you want an even easier kill. 500 6 shards.
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Cosmic Spidey. I used Doom for Drax and Wolverine then Venom for Spidey. Had to used a revive for Spidey.
  • HalalaHalala Posts: 79
    Is mole man can work with sim spidey boss?
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Red goblin is annoying
    He killed my 5/65 KP with 1 sp1
    I think they should remove the bonus attack node
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 654 ★★★
    Halala said:

Yep, would also love to know this too, if anyone have tried this
  • StantonaStantona Posts: 106
    Fryday said:

Halala said:

Yep, would also love to know this too, if anyone have tried this
    Mole Man works a treat, with Drax and Wolverine being such easy fights I bring in Mole Man and Falcon so basically have both at full health for Sym Spider-Man.