**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

do u want access of October's side quest?

124»

Comments

• TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    Yes, kabam should have to make changes.

TheVyrus said:

I really don't care about the side quest, in fact I like when there isn't one sometimes. I have other things to do with my time and taking a month or two off helps manage my time and keeps me from spending.
    My bigger issue is locking one of the most desired champions behind it without clear communication. I read the announcement of his return and still didn't catch that the September objectives were a prerequisite to receive him.

Was all over the place since the beginning of September. In game mail, MCOC Youtube videos, MCOC Forums, etc.. was so clear, do the special objectives to gain access to this months quest. Takes like an hour to do in arena, the time you spent complaining you could have been done.
    Except the Summoned Symbiote was not announced that soon, it may have been speculated. You and your created today account to troll, should actually read comments before commenting on them. I stated I didn't care about side quest. Additionally I don't watch YouTube etc. I play for fun the way I want.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I did all levels of the September Objectives 100% so I got the 2 champs and I'm doing this month's Objectives. It was very tedious but I knew that going in. Both sides have valid points but my concern is that this will be a trend going forward. They shouldn't have been tied together as nothing about any of that was "monthly".
  • RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
    jdrum663 said:

I did all levels of the September Objectives 100% so I got the 2 champs and I'm doing this month's Objectives. It was very tedious but I knew that going in. Both sides have valid points but my concern is that this will be a trend going forward. They shouldn't have been tied together as nothing about any of that was "monthly".

I honestly can't see this becoming a frequent thing. If kabam take the time to read any of the forums then they will see that even people who did complete the objectives did so begrudgingly, so if they care about the player base they will think of something new. Not one person has stated how much fun they had completing those mind numbing objectives.
  • Yes, kabam should have to make changes.
    for those people,, who is saying that 1 hours of arena can complete your objectives but it isn't true i played arena 3 hours but still i could not complete even 1 single week of objectives sucks.......Kabam u really messed up and one more thing when i completed one difficulty like uncollected then again a new uncollected objectives came again shitt..
  • Hobbes69Hobbes69 Posts: 23
    It honestly baffles me that ppl don’t see the big picture here… regardless of if ppl did them didn’t do them… there is now about 40% of the player base pissed off about this poor design. And if 40% of the player base walks cuz of it… then the 60% won’t have a game to play anymore cuz kabam will go outta business basically. So realistically everyone should be pushing for a change if u wanna keep playing. I’ve seen ppl who did the objectives even say this was handled poorly and needs to be fixed for the sake of the game.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    It’s obviously unorthodox to merge September events with October ones, so that you miss both of you didn’t like the September ones (which many didn’t). This merging is actually the real issue that upsets people, since that’s not historically how it has been done. Those who already did those September events and saying “too bad for you” are just ignoring this unusual circumstance because they happen to conveniently have done these regardless of what was coming. Basically being trolls.