**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you disappointed?

i would like to express my disappointment , due to very likely my “not reading enough” about rules last month. I believe that we live in a fast pace world, when all the best emailing list being setup once or twice per month. With Kabam, you do get 2-4 emails in the box every day. Not many people read them. I never do. I only spend more time on those once which got extras on it as a reward for technical issues. And i would like to admit - is very likely i just didnt read what is all about with Final thingy. So i havent got Symbiote, like many of you. Ive been playing game for many years and i have to admit - that previous time when Symbiote was on (around Gwenpool release time if im correct - i have so much fun playing with it). sominwould kindly like to ask Kabam - everyone deserve second chance. i was wrong. I didnt read properly, i do apologize. Is only a game. Can i have fun playing it? im really sorry! i promest to pay attention more time! Everyone deserve second chance !

Comments

• Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    You still can get him and play some of this months SQ. All you have to do is the proven level difficultly all the way through.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    You can still get him you know.
  • LassarusLassarus Posts: 16
    Paul_ said:

i would like to express my disappointment , due to very likely my “not reading enough” about rules last month. I believe that we live in a fast pace world, when all the best emailing list being setup once or twice per month. With Kabam, you do get 2-4 emails in the box every day. Not many people read them. I never do. I only spend more time on those once which got extras on it as a reward for technical issues. And i would like to admit - is very likely i just didnt read what is all about with Final thingy. So i havent got Symbiote, like many of you. Ive been playing game for many years and i have to admit - that previous time when Symbiote was on (around Gwenpool release time if im correct - i have so much fun playing with it). sominwould kindly like to ask Kabam - everyone deserve second chance. i was wrong. I didnt read properly, i do apologize. Is only a game. Can i have fun playing it? im really sorry! i promest to pay attention more time! Everyone deserve second chance !

I've been playing this game for years and I had the same exact thoughts as you now not only do we have to do ridiculous objectives but we have to read all of the messages they send in game now... There's a large percentage of people that do not have time to go through every email I delete them if there's nothing attached to them and that's a fact I didn't download the game to read emails something's going on within that company they've done one good thing maybe a couple reworking old champions adding new champions with some new abilities other than that they're flushing the toilet with this thing...
    Lassarus said:

Paul_ said:

I've been playing this game for years and I had the same exact thoughts as you now not only do we have to do ridiculous objectives but we have to read all of the messages they send in game now... There's a large percentage of people that do not have time to go through every email I delete them if there's nothing attached to them and that's a fact I didn't download the game to read emails something's going on within that company they've done one good thing maybe a couple reworking old champions adding new champions with some new abilities other than that they're flushing the toilet with this thing...
    Eh reading the mail is on you. There's also the forums posts and they have recently started doing breakdown videos of the sidequest on their official youtube channel. Like seriously, how else are they going to communicate with the players?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    Lassarus said:

Ace2319 said:

You still can get him and play some of this months SQ. All you have to do is the proven level difficultly all the way through.

After looking at all of that they can take that summoned symbiote and flush it down the toilet along with all the emails you sent to me if I got a jump through hoops to play a game on my phone I'll be deleting this game once and for all
    It's not really that difficult.
    At most, it's a hour of playing the game to catch up.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Lassarus said:

Ace2319 said:

if I got a jump through hoops to play a game on my phone I'll be deleting this game once and for all
    that's... you know, typically a big part of mobile games....

• Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    How do you expect kabam to communicate with the players? They can't send you an individual text message, lol. You need to read the posts, or atleast just watch the 2 minute videos on YouTube. PS, you can still get the Symbiote in a day of playing, and October objectives stack, so you've LITERALLY lost nothing
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★
    Xva23 said:

How do you expect kabam to communicate with the players? They can't send you an individual text message, lol. You need to read the posts, or atleast just watch the 2 minute videos on YouTube. PS, you can still get the Symbiote in a day of playing, and October objectives stack, so you've LITERALLY lost nothing

I expect the in game interface to be good enough to understand what I have to do without having to google stuff for fear of screwing up.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★

Xva23 said:

I expect the in game interface to be good enough to understand what I have to do without having to google stuff for fear of screwing up.
    Unrelated, but does anyone REALLY use the in game interface for much these days? You got line and discord for alliances, and YouTube and the forums for guides. That's how it is. If you want the interface as the main priority, then you have to be willing to put up with literally every other actual annoying problem. They can't do it all, and the interface isn't on the top 10 list of priorities for 80% of the community, imo
    Xva23 said:

Xva23 said:

Unrelated, but does anyone REALLY use the in game interface for much these days? You got line and discord for alliances, and YouTube and the forums for guides. That's how it is. If you want the interface as the main priority, then you have to be willing to put up with literally every other actual annoying problem. They can't do it all, and the interface isn't on the top 10 list of priorities for 80% of the community, imo
    Considering the In-game chat UI hasn't been updated since 2015, I'm not surprised so many use third party communication apps
  • Paul_Paul_ Posts: 19
    OMG ;) i was thinking that i had to do September ones, which are already gone.....thanks Ace2319... is just not super clear ;)
  • Soowoo456Soowoo456 Posts: 28
    Ace2319 said:

So u gotta beat each one of them ?
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Why do complaints happen to be in the form of a block of hard to read paragraph with an unrelated drama?

You can still get him. There are ways to cheese the objectives.

Why do complaints happen to be in the form of a block of hard to read paragraph with an unrelated drama?

People are lazy and don't want to do objectives that was CLEARLY stated by Kabam was needed to be done to access the events.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

People are lazy and don't want to do objectives that was CLEARLY stated by Kabam was needed to be done to access the events.
    Exactly. The objectives are even easy to cheese and the rewards for the last part is good. They sound like “I have been playing this game since my mom sprouted me out of this earth, I am entitled to a reward! This is a clear crime to humanity!”
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Terra said:

Exactly!. Some people think they can just log in and play the game without wathching youtube guides , reading all the in game messages and waiting a few days for the initial bugs to clear.

Terra said:

Exactly!. Some people think they can just log in and play the game without wathching youtube guides , reading all the in game messages and waiting a few days for the initial bugs to clear.
    If you want to play the game seriously, you have to be in the know of everything that's happening. How are Kabam supposed to inform players without in-game messages?