**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

:) happy rhino noises :)

Comments

• BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,340 ★★★★
    I was mad when I duped that loser.
  • Crcrcrc said:

Never let people make you feel bad about this kind of stuff. The game is about fun.

I myself used a generic gem on ihulk over ghost

IHulk is cool :) I read the immortal hulk comics and I cant wait for the last issue to come out!
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    As a big fan of the Spider-man villains and a overall fan of "play with cool champs, not the strong ones" I personally have a goal of forming a Spider-man villain team. Don't care if most of them kinna suck a lot. My 6* Rhino is worth his rank 2.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Now Sig 200! DO IT!
  • Now Sig 200! DO IT!

I forgot I have at least 20 sigs I can put into him! Ill do that later when I get on :)
  • Mysterio said:

As a big fan of the Spider-man villains and a overall fan of "play with cool champs, not the strong ones" I personally have a goal of forming a Spider-man villain team. Don't care if most of them kinna suck a lot. My 6* Rhino is worth his rank 2.

I would love a 6* rhino! Also he does have uses in all fairness, like in the villain variant he's literally the best option for a couple of the quests cause he's just OP! He could use a buff but I'm still happy with my rhino as he is :)
  • Ercarret said:

Awesome. I love ranking up quirky champions. I've been close to ranking up my 6* MODOK for ages just because he's fun. My alliance mates were also aghast when I said I was wondering if I should r3 Punisher 2099 instead of Warlock. I totally see where they were coming from but I just love that dude and I use him a lot more in day-to-day questing than I do Warlock.

My next r3 will probably be Mojo because I love his fat belly. My alliance will probably be fine with that since he's good on defense in AW but I still feel like he's not getting quite the recognition he deserves (even if a lot of people's eyes were opened during the SOP, I think).

Rank up the champs you like, people. Screw what other people think. The worst thing you can do is to rank up a champ you don't like just because other people say they're good. Been there, done that, and I don't want to do that again.

Ill upload the video of me r5ing him in a little. I just did it about 10 minutes ago.
  • btw I have boosts on so his PI is actually a bit lower.
  • Ercarret said:

Awesome. I love ranking up quirky champions. I've been close to ranking up my 6* MODOK for ages just because he's fun. My alliance mates were also aghast when I said I was wondering if I should r3 Punisher 2099 instead of Warlock. I totally see where they were coming from but I just love that dude and I use him a lot more in day-to-day questing than I do Warlock.

My next r3 will probably be Mojo because I love his fat belly. My alliance will probably be fine with that since he's good on defense in AW but I still feel like he's not getting quite the recognition he deserves (even if a lot of people's eyes were opened during the SOP, I think).

Rank up the champs you like, people. Screw what other people think. The worst thing you can do is to rank up a champ you don't like just because other people say they're good. Been there, done that, and I don't want to do that again.

I r5ed him and uploaded the vid. Hes my 6th r5. Next is mordo and he'll be my representative of the mystic class meaning I have one of each class plus rhino
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    I pulled 6* Rhino from the deadpool offer yesterday and I must admit I was gutted. Reading this thread has made me feel much better about it. Thanks guys.
  • tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
    yooo good stuff i used a skill gem on bwdo when she doesnt need the dupe
    Nice rhino r5 no gold LOL
  • I pulled 6* Rhino from the deadpool offer yesterday and I must admit I was gutted. Reading this thread has made me feel much better about it. Thanks guys.

:) happy we could help with that! he also has some niche uses with unstoppable nodes like in the villain variant he literally can solo as a 2 star that one quest
  • Max level now, ill update for the last time when he's max sig