**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unveil the Mystery of the Contest and Defeat the God of Darkness!

Comments

• DisrupteurDisrupteur Posts: 7

SteveM said:

It's normal that I don't have the last mission to unlock!!!

That will unlock when you've completed the "Final Preparations" objective in one of the progression chains
    I dont have 😢😥

I hope they will pach it. i dont have this mission"Final Preparations" i make all the 4 mission of september,but i dont have the 5 ieme mission
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Wait. So I did Quest 4, because I saw it had the 5* shards and all of a sudden I find out the info graphic was wrong? What is up with you guys?
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Boo I saw that you edited the post. Do you mind explaining? Any refund on the antibody entry?
  • I never get anti venom
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★

SteveM said:

It's normal that I don't have the last mission to unlock!!!

That will unlock when you've completed the "Final Preparations" objective in one of the progression chains
    I dont have 😢😥

I hope they will pach it. i dont have this mission"Final Preparations" i make all the 4 mission of september,but i dont have the 5 ieme mission
    It doesn't look like you completed all the objectives of a single difficulty/progression tier.
  • Zig9182Zig9182 Posts: 1
    So I played through the September event. Where is my symbiote and antivenom. There’s tons of people without them. And couple that with all the gameplay issues I think October my be getting boycotted if you screwed this up too.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Finally he appeared . These bugs are so annoying
    Me english is not very good ,my second langague.
    But yes i make the 4 quest of september.
    I dont have the 5 quest "préparation final"

I never get anti venom

Me too, i hope have :(
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★

Me english is not very good ,my second langague.
    But yes i make the 4 quest of september.
    I dont have the 5 quest "préparation final"

You have not completed a single progression level (proven, conqueror, uncollected or cavalier) all the way through. Look at the blue numbers in your picture. They are all 1/7. You have to take at least 1 of the progression levels and progress it to filling up the blue bar so that it goes to 7/7 and then finish that one to receive the next objective.
  • How do i dm a mod. Wanna report a hack
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 186

You have only completed week 1 based on your picture. You must complete ALL weeks in either Proven, Conqueror, Uncollected or Cavalier

• Jim_reaperJim_reaper Posts: 14
    edited October 2021
    I don't like being jerked around Kabam. Considering Solo events to win "free" Summoned symbioid and Anti-venom you don't explain it very well and once again have failed to mention one has to become uncollected on the way to complete said solo events to aquire said "freebees" which ia a brick wall for many that you basically cut out of a huge portion of the contest somewhere around July
    SteveM said:

You have only completed week 1 based on your picture. You must complete ALL weeks in either Proven, Conqueror, Uncollected or Cavalier

Thank you @SteveM for the explication
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    How many those daily quests can we skip to still get enough katalysts to max Steve? I needed to quit on Agent Venom twice because my strategy didn't work.

Is there a champion that can both reliably remove armor, is immune to bleed and can knock down without relying on parry all at once? Closest I can think of is red Mags but he's not exactly good for this fight.
    Deder80 said:

@kabamboo
    So basically if you to r5 our little symbiote friend everyone will have to do the legendary quest in order to get enough Klyntar Katalysts to r5 him correct?

Pretty much. We need 240 to max him and legendary gives 10/run. So you can mess up 4 times
  • I would like to get my rewards for October at this point
  • SmivverzSmivverz Posts: 17
    Done all the things I can and still haven’t got anti venom ?
  • GlockyGlocky Posts: 1
    I like the event, it's also really nice that we get a 3* antivenom and summoned symbiote. But there is some people that don't have champions that are strong enough to do do act 4 and advance
  • Dvmenard1Dvmenard1 Posts: 3
    Not loving the idea of needing to do legendary every day to max steve out. Only 2 champs to get through that mess without spending is not great for those of us who aren't throne breaker. Hearing a lot of throne breakers complaining about needing to spend on revives for this as well...

• I have a doubt guys. I chose cosmic nexus from deadpool offers . So the thing is now hercules is not in basic pool ,will i get hercules in the nexus once he is added or it is just filled with champs released till date. Pls tell me guys!
  • Please kabam u got to help me out with anti venom
    😔😔
  • I need help I never got the two characters I need it for the event what do I do about that
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Just wanted to double check because I’ve not really been focusing on the game much, but the Lil Steve quest can be entered as much as you want right? So if I go in and do the easy path, I can exit out and do the harder paths later?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,712 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Just wanted to double check because I’ve not really been focusing on the game much, but the Lil Steve quest can be entered as much as you want right? So if I go in and do the easy path, I can exit out and do the harder paths later?

Enter as many times as you want, but you only get rewards from each difficulty once
  • Can anyone help me with how to begin the Sept objectives