**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I the only one to choose this in side quest ?

mani274mani274 Posts: 93
edited October 2021 in General Discussion
I chose the path with Gold as reward (Venompool). Why ? Gold is the only reward which doesn't have expiry and limit. So here is my question.
The Defenders have health 274k(Cap Marvel), 260k(Aegon) and 300k+(Venompool) but for other quests the health pool is under 220k ? So the gold quest is the highest difficulty in terms of health ?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    plus the 10 stacks of physical/energy resistance… Kabam don’t want you getting any gold
  • mani274mani274 Posts: 93

plus the 10 stacks of physical/energy resistance… Kabam don’t want you getting any gold

yeah fights were a bit lengthy... Took Emma for Cap Marvel and Aegon, Nick for Venompool...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    mani274 said:

yeah fights were a bit lengthy... Took Emma for Cap Marvel and Aegon, Nick for Venompool...
    Used Venom for the path fights

Had to bait specials before throwing the special 1 to manage the power but it was doable. Had much better bleed rng on Ægon, was faster. Used Quake for the Venompool boss
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    mani274 said:

I chose the path with Gold as reward (Venompool). Why ? Gold is the only reward which doesn't have expiry and limit. So here is my question.
    The Defenders have health 274k(Cap Marvel), 260k(Aegon) and 300k+(Venompool) but for other quests the health pool is under 220k ? So the gold quest is the highest difficulty in terms of health ?

As someone who’s very low on gold and has a couple of good champs that I want to rank up, imma do mostly other gold quests this month, probably like 20 runs. And yes the health is a bit high, but the Venompool boss is much easier than the red goblin one imo, the red goblin boss is a pain
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Red Goblin boss was a PIA, high attack value, masochism, power efficiency and Roblin getting those charges whenever you die...

*shudders*
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Red Goblin boss was a PIA, high attack value, masochism, power efficiency and Roblin getting those charges whenever you die...

*shudders*

Yeah Doom kinda worked for him when I got used to the fight after using 2 revives. Still a pain though