**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Deadpool's offer raining ...Holy Moly !! These are perhaps the best value offers in history.

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited January 2022 in General Discussion

Idk if i remember anything like "use gold to buy stuff " This is prolly the 1st one i have seen.

Deadpool's offer raining ...Holy Moly !! These are perhaps the best value offers in history. 446 votes

Grt value , defo buying it
91%
RockonGamerMarkjv81MasterSmokeGrubCrys23BigPoppaCBONEWhiskey_PoetSnakeEyes69SiliyoDeeparviDrZolaLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelMr_PlatypusrazielWorld EaterHorror_punk2StarKingFrosty 407 votes
Pass
8%
Spity68CrimsonBadgerTC1jdrum663MSRDLDphillgreenScholiaLucky7LucianoKerneasrcm2017Derek2kChuck_Canuck75Geo10megbabymetalmonkeyo4tgMobile_P0tat0RiderofHelldot_dittoBlackshadow0203rkase2 39 votes
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    I am getting only 1 6star crystal.. how to get the nexus??
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

I am getting only 1 6star crystal.. how to get the nexus??

You gotta buy the previous bundles 1st.
    I am getting only 6star crystal.
    Where to get nexus?
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Looks like it’s random, interesting
  • Bigmf99Bigmf99 Posts: 24
    Holy HECK! I've got 41 million gold! Buying it all.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,715 ★★★★★
    This came up after the 6* crystal offer
  • King_SternyKing_Sterny Posts: 58
    LordPSN said:

I am getting only 6star crystal.
    Where to get nexus?

I got an offer for a 6* crystal for gold, bought it, then an offer for a 6* rank up gem crystal for gold, bought it, then the 6* nexus for gold, bought it, then the Platinumpool piece for thousands of units. Did not buy Tricky Kabam! I can Cavalier. I assume if you buy the first offer, you will see the same as I did.
    Yeah.. Cavalier and thronebreaker have different offers
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    I am not seeing any offers in game, do you need to complete a requirement or something?
  • Farhan76510Farhan76510 Posts: 16
    can anyone tell me what all of the offers are for cav players
  • Farhan76510Farhan76510 Posts: 16
    can anyone tell me what all of the offers are for cav players
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

Mysterio said:

I am not seeing any offers in game, do you need to complete a requirement or something?

No, you just restart your game and it'll be there as soon as the game opens
    Okay thanks
This discussion has been closed.