**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool's offer raining ...Holy Moly !! These are perhaps the best value offers in history.

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    Grt value , defo buying it
    Great offers.

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    And generic rank up gem!
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    The selector is only for thronebreakers, my cav alt gets an offer first for normal 6* then a rank up gem (not generic), then i assume a normal nexus after but the alt can't afford the gem
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    6star Carnage and 6star Apoc. Money well spent.
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Don’t forget the store deals!

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Does anyone remember when the New Batch of 6 Stars usually gets added to the Basic Pool, is it right after the Previous Featured Ends?

I see up to Shang-Chi/Mr Negative there so I'm assuming that's how it worked, just wanted to double check first incase it was about to increase.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Does anyone remember when the New Batch of 6 Stars usually gets added to the Basic Pool, is it right after the Previous Featured Ends?

I see up to Shang-Chi/Mr Negative there so I'm assuming that's how it worked, just wanted to double check first incase it was about to increase.

Yes , right after featured ends.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Took all three…

NFDD (already duped)

Dr. Zola

Nick Fury daredevil?
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I can't believe this. These offers are awesome. Makes up alittle for the crappy week of bugs!

A common pattern seems to be whenever something deadpool comes around, so do the best offers! (spring cleaning both times was lit - 2021 was better than the july 4th offers!)
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    Kabam you are doing well we don't need compensation now and this is probably the best moment in mcoc history thanks a lot
  • oakoak Posts: 43
    Why don't I get the 420,000 gold one? First deal that shows on my game is the 1870,000 gold for 6* rank up generic. I'm TB
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    oak said:

Why don't I get the 420,000 gold one? First deal that shows on my game is the 1870,000 gold for 6* rank up generic. I'm TB

You buy the 1st bundle , then another bundle unlocks . Offers are as per progression.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Amazing offers. Took all 3. I’m Cavalier so I got a normal 6*, and a 6* nexus. Haven’t opened anything yet!
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Why are they different for the same progression level
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Been a good day. Picked up Pyramid X too.

i see your MN and raise you a Archangel
    Already have him. ;) Awesome pull though.
This discussion has been closed.