**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Deadpool's offer raining ...Holy Moly !! These are perhaps the best value offers in history.

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Grt value , defo buying it

DrZola said:

Took all three…

NFDD (already duped)

Dr. Zola

Nick Fury daredevil?
    How I wish…

Dr. Zola
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    I got them! Pretty happy with these(well done, kabam for such gold offers)

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    The R2 Gems was Skill... The. One. Class. I. DIDN'T. NEED!!! Already got Elsa and Shang-Chi at R2 with the only other Potential R2 Skill of interest being a Buffed BPCW in the future, still that'd be 3 Skill R2s when I could've used Any Other Class that I don't have 2 R2s already. Saw it coming on the wheel from a mile away too.

Then the 6 Star Basic was Useless...

Lastly the Nexus had 2 out of 3 Bad Options, love Heimdall but he's gonna be annoying to Awaken (since from what I can tell it's been ages since he's been in a Featured) which is where the Real Fun comes in with Odin Prefights. The Cheat Death option for Act 6 will be nice though.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    Got these from the 5 nexus cavs in unit offers.

Got these guys from the 2 generic 6* nexus I now had and white Magneto from mutant nexus.

Picked him out of X23 and Havok. Didn’t have any great choices in 1st 2, so just went with new champions. Very happy with Magneto Now, though.
  • mrglock22mrglock22 Posts: 6
    edited October 2021
    Pass
    Why are players having different offers? Im throne breaker and I’m getting different offers from my friends who are also TB.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Does anyone think if I beat the Grandmaster that the TB offers will popup?
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    mrglock22 said:

Why are players having different offers? Im throne breaker and I’m getting different offers from my friends who are also TB.

The Gold cost also is different from some of these screenshots. My second/third offer was in the millions while the screenshots show it to be in the 100k's
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Ridiculously good value. Got all 3.

Normal nexus - 20 sigs on my Ultron (he's at R3 so I'm actually pretty fine with his). Other options were 20 sigs on War Machine or 20 sigs on Dorm (Dorm is also R3 but Ultron's sig is better IMO).

Chose mystic nexus (hoping for Diablo or Dragon Man). Options were Diablo (new), Claire Voyant 20 sigs, or Hood 20 sigs. Very happily took Diablo. Now just have to awaken him.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    Hoodie25 said:

If this is an apology for how terrible of a month September was…

I accept

Me to.
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
    Why did some people get nexus selectors and generic 6* gems and some people didn't I got a 6* nexus but not class choice and got a gem crystal??
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,251 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    I'm not thronebreaker so I got 6* basic, 6* nexus and 6* GoldPool head and 240units.

Prof-X (awaken)

I pick Kingpin (more sig)
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Pass
    Not enough gold, i still need to complete TB milestones so i can snag SW lol
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Why did some people get nexus selectors and generic 6* gems and some people didn't I got a 6* nexus but not class choice and got a gem crystal??

Cavalier and Thronebreaker difference.
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★

Cavalier options after 1st selection
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Bought the rank up gems one expecting the normal 6* next, since I could afford it but not the nexus. I got the nexus one. :/
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I need to get 3 Mill gold somehow in the next 2 days for the last offer.

Very happy with this event. GG Kabam
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 260 ★★★
    Can anyone say how much gold in total (ball park, don't need to be exact down to the penny) for the three TB offers altogether pls? 😇
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

This is prolly the best offer ever 😂

Sorry for being a moron, but where do you find this?
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Anybody have UC offers?
This discussion has been closed.