**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Deadpool's offer raining ...Holy Moly !! These are perhaps the best value offers in history.

Comments

• ILoveDrDoomILoveDrDoom Posts: 38
    These offers are fantastic! The science rank up gem makes me want to R3 Spider Ham for thronebreaker when I complete act 6!
  • 6* Howard the Duck! I'm so lucky!
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    mrglock22 said:

Why are players having different offers? Im throne breaker and I’m getting different offers from my friends who are also TB.

Yeah I'm having the same issue, and foolishly I bought it.

I think we may have been offered cav deals, when we should have got TB ones.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Grt value , defo buying it
    Pretty damn good deals.

I was hoping for iBom or Mr. Negative, but this was a good selection other than Void. I awakened my iHulk and will probably use the rank up gem on him.
    I didn’t take a pic of the other nexus but it was 30 more sigs on Doc Oct, awaken Hulkbuster, or awaken DragonMan. I awakened DM.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Got this from the 1st Cav gold offer. And 6* Tech r1-r2 gem.
    He worth using the gem?
    My other tech 6 is IMIW and skull

• BlarghBlargh Posts: 38
    edited October 2021
    UC offers were good, pull from 5* Nexus was not, but then the rank up gems should help save some resources at least. But the 4* DP offer to unlock new quests etc is nowhere to be found.

Whoops! Nevermind, lmao, I found it…. *forty bucks* for a 4* DP…. 😂😂😂
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Blargh said:

UC offers were good, pull from 5* Nexus was not, but then the rank up gems should help save some resources at least. But the 4* DP offer to unlock new quests etc is nowhere to be found.

It is in the unit store for $$$
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★

This came up after the 6* crystal offer

Buy that and you'll get the Nexus offer
  • DheerockDheerock Posts: 37
    What is the 3rd offer for uncollected players… sorry don’t have enough gold. Does anyone know.
    Trying to get more gold in next 2 days.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    wish I had the gold to buy this…
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    edited October 2021
    captain marvel classic and mordo 6 star from 10cav. And captain movie and deadppol s force from gold offer
  • BlarghBlargh Posts: 38
    edited October 2021
    Dheerock said:

What is the 3rd offer for uncollected players… sorry don’t have enough gold. Does anyone know.
    Trying to get more gold in next 2 days.

I think it was a 5* AG crystal… but I grabbed them pretty quick so can’t quite remember the order, lol
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    I wish I didn’t spend my gold ranking up Prof X, otherwise I could’ve bought the second deal too😭😭😭😭😭. But a new 6 star crossbones and 20 units is definitely worth 270k gold (since I got 150k back from the gold pool crystals).
  • AwawagAwawag Posts: 13
    UC offers are

1) 5* Nexus
    2) 5* rank up(1->2) gem
    3) 5* rank up (2->3) gem
    4) 5* AG crystal
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Suppose I should add this too, since I topped off a Featured with the Offers in the Store Tab.

I wish I didn’t spend my gold ranking up Prof X, otherwise I could’ve bought the second deal too😭😭😭😭😭. But a new 6 star crossbones and 20 units is definitely worth 270k gold (since I got 150k back from the gold pool crystals).

Dayum there are 3 days, I can still get the second offer by doing only the gold question, but not the third one F (there is a third one right? Is there a fourth too?)
    TheVyrus said:

This came up after the 6* crystal offer

Buy that and you'll get the Nexus offer
    Oh damn I’m missing out on a 6 star nexus, F that sucks. But still a great job Kabam, when I opened mcoc now and saw the offer I thought it was gonna be like 2k units, but when I saw that it was only 420k gold I clicked faster than I ever have before lol
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★
    Main screen, bottom middle there's a Deadpool button for an offer. Happened to me too.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Not sure how to feel about these champs. Definitely not the worst but do they deserve r3?

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Pass
    I would if I had gold tho. Am drained after r2ing my 6* VP (no regrets tho)
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    I took all three, and was amazed and absolutely thrilled to pull CGR from the standard crystal. The Nexus wasn't great, so I opted for Mister Sinister from a very average trio.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    Pass

I’m TB and I want the 420 k deal but I’m only seeing the 1.8M one.

I only have 413 k gold on hand :(
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    It seems that many TB players, didn’t get the first offer for 400k Gold.

Clearly, we would like to, if anyone from Kabam is in this thread…
This discussion has been closed.