**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thank you Kabam

MorbidCuriosityMorbidCuriosity Posts: 53
edited October 2021 in General Discussion
Although Sept. was a bit of a rough patch & we've already experienced a few in-game hiccups in the month of Oct., I just wanted to say, "Thank you." for today's Deadpool gold-based offer(s). Many of us can be highly critical of Kabam whenever we perceive that the developer has messed something up and are deserving of our ire, but this is a unique first in my 6+ years of playing the game... At 144+ million gold, this resource for me is not an issue due to way too many hours spent in Arena and selling expiring ISO. Hopefully we'll see more gold-based offers like this in the future, but even if this is not a sign of things to come, I would still like to send the devs & marketing dept. my warmest & sincere gratitude & thanks. Thanks again & have a great day everyone!

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    The best offers I’ve ever seen
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Agreed!!!!
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    thanks kabam!!
  • TC1TC1 Posts: 75
    These offers weren’t a make up for September issues because it isn’t for all players. Not every player can afford these gold deals.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Not sure if this was a goodwill gesture, but I will take it as such. Was really nice to be able to use my gold for something valuable. Thanks!

Dr. Zola
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    TC1 said:

These offers weren’t a make up for September issues because it isn’t for all players. Not every player can afford these gold deals.

3 days to obtain it, I’d find ways to make gold out of thin air if i were you.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Not sure if this was a goodwill gesture, but I will take it as such. Was really nice to be able to use my gold for something valuable. Thanks!

Dr. Zola

Doubtful since according to most, Kabam doesn't care about it's player base.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    TC1 said:

What would ever prompt you to think that these offers were somehow a make up for September?