**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Day of the Deadpool

Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
edited October 2021 in General Discussion

DAY OF THE DEADPOOL

Day(s) of the Deadpool is here and it’s big! There are Deadpool offers, Unit Pack Offers, Store Offers, and even a Gold Trade-in Flash Offer! Oh, and don’t forget about your chance to win a 5-Star Deadpool!

The OVERSATURATED MARKET SOLO EVENT marks the grand debut of 5-Star Deadpool in The Contest!

How do I participate?

You will receive a Golden Ticket if you:
  • own a 4-Star Deadpool prior to October 8th; OR
  • buy the 4-Star Deadpool offer between October 8th to October 11th
If you already own a 4-Star Deadpool prior to October 8, check your mailbox for the Golden Ticket and other goodies!

If you buy the offer from October 8 to October 11, the Golden Ticket is part of the bundle.

***IMPORTANT! You DO NOT have to use the Golden Ticket for anything else, other than to have it in your inventory. It will act as your virtual ticket to participate in this event!

How do I earn points?

• Earn 1 Point by winning fights in Arenas, Duels, and Alliance Quests with Deadpool (X-Force), Goldpool, Platinumpool, Venompool, Gwenpool or Masacre
  • Earn 2 Points by winning fights in Arenas, Duels, and Alliance Quests with Deadpool

What rewards can I get?

MILESTONE REWARDS
  • Mutant Rank-Up gems
  • Mutant Awakening Gem (to level up your 4-Star Deadpool!)
RANK REWARDS
Top 1000:
  • 5-Star Deadpool
  • Unique title ("The New Hotness")
  • Profile picture

1001 and below:
  • Gold
  • Fabulous Crystals
  • Unique title ("At Least You Tried")
  • Profile picture

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    kinda wish I spent so I could get one of those pics and titles but I’m staying ftp
  • jeffb91jeffb91 Posts: 3
    I bought the bundle, received the 4* Deadpool and profile pic, but not the ticket. So now the quest isn’t appearing.
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 185

SteveM said:

That is a bit sneaky to put AQ when it just ended

It's super easy to complete. Just need to do 3 duels to get the rank up materials. Then do a few duels a day. Type any name you want and off and running. Don't get hung up on the AQ aspect.
    I just found it funny that it is listed. I'm passing on this one for now. Gonna save some $$$ for next month..
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    SteveM said:

SteveM said:

It's super easy to complete. Just need to do 3 duels to get the rank up materials. Then do a few duels a day. Type any name you want and off and running. Don't get hung up on the AQ aspect.
    I just found it funny that it is listed. I'm passing on this one for now. Gonna save some $$$ for next month..
    I agree. I don't know why it says alliance quest.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

SteveM said:

If you wanted to maximize your points to try to get the 5* (and is anyone really buying this just to get a 4*?) you can't utilize 1/3 of the listed ways to earn points for the rank rewards.
    Use the 4* redpool. it's 2 points per duel or arena fight. Just duel the lowest profile you can find.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    I know 4* deadpool is exclusive, but I don’t think I’ll budge for 30$, if the objectives had the 5* version I wouldn’t even think twice. However those offers are pretty dang good.
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 342 ★★★
    I wish this information had been passed on before, I bought the offer thinking I would have to meet goals to get the 5* deadpool, not that I would have to enslave myself by using every deadpool I have in the arena for 3 days to have a chance to get it.
    5* is no longer relevant to my account level, I wanted it for the collection, I like the deadpool, but I don't know how I'm going to find time to score in this insane event, please change it
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    I got the 4star Deadpool Offer even though for $30 is a little much for a old 4star character it should have been $20, heck the 3star Dradpool is only $3 where the logic.
  • SunilDarurSunilDarur Posts: 53
    This is the most Stupid quest. AQ is over and asking to fight with Deadpool in AQ. Also, where the heck should we fight with 4star ? AQ map 1? I wish KABAM uses their brain when they make quests.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    I need 3 mil gold right now to purchase six star nexus and I am totally f2p how can
  • License0014License0014 Posts: 7
    Crine60 said:

SteveM said:

If you wanted to maximize your points to try to get the 5* (and is anyone really buying this just to get a 4*?) you can't utilize 1/3 of the listed ways to earn points for the rank rewards.
    4 star deadpool is way over priced... but I bought the bundle just for the 4 star. No way would I be top 1k. So my expectation is low... as should anything bought in this game lol like cav crystals
  • ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103
    Since the 5* is going to come down to who used the most units, I'm passing on the 4* Deadpool bundle. I did spend a small amount in the Unit Store and also got the Cav Nexus pack, though.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I might pick up the 3* bundle for collection purposes. Miss me with the 4* offer though, overpriced, plus the 5* leaderboard will be 90% bots anyway
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    Top 10% prize is far more valuable to me than the 5* Deadpool.
    Top 10% earn 5 million gold and fabulous crystals which are basically units.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I might pick up the 3* bundle for collection purposes. Miss me with the 4* offer though, overpriced, plus the 5* leaderboard will be 90% bots anyway

I think putting any prize behind arena scores or “points” (instead of milestones) can invite abuses. I can’t see a good reason to do it for 5* Deadpool at this stage in the game.

Dr. Zola
  • Combat_117Combat_117 Posts: 28
    edited October 2021
    I have been grinding Arenas and duels since the event started and have less than 500 points. Even if I grind all day I think 500 points is not achievable for “free to play” player.
  • Combat_117Combat_117 Posts: 28
    If this was truly a Day of Deadpool Solo Event you should get -1 point for using Wolverine.