**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Antibody objectives information request

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I know Kabam doesn't like to provide information on upcoming objectives before they appear but it would be nice to know, given the multiple issues with leveling/ranking champs lately, whether it is safe to max out the 3* anti-venom before the end of the event or if there will be further objectives requiring more leveling or ranking of an anti-venom. Given that most people won't have another rarity of him beyond the 3* if you plan on running later objectives to get the antibodies that do require further advancement of him beyond the 1st day's leveling objective we should know in advance so we don't miss out on being able to get all the antibody tokens.

Comments

• odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Ya you can max him that was only the first objective
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    There was an image somewhere with all objectives and there isn’t a second level/rank up one. I think you’re safe :)
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    I prefer to be on the safe side and not max rank him yet. Kabam can be tricky sometimes. There could actually at any given time they can decide to implement a objective that ask you to rank2 your Anti-Venom just in case you don’t have him sitting at rank1 then you would have to use other way to acquire another rarity version of Anti-Venom.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    This is exactly the kind of thing I am afraid of. I wish they would just be helpful and let us know about this particular issue. I'm not asking for a list of all the objectives they will have to get the antibodies, just whether there will be more related to leveling and/or ranking him.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

This is exactly the kind of thing I am afraid of. I wish they would just be helpful and let us know about this particular issue. I'm not asking for a list of all the objectives they will have to get the antibodies, just whether there will be more related to leveling and/or ranking him.

Wishful thinking, but i recommend to keep your 3* Anti-Venom at rank1 max level for the time being. You never know when there could be an objective that ask you to reach rank2 and max level it.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    if they were to randomly chuck in another level up / rank up objective later in the month, the forums would be on fire until it was reversed. huge amounts of us have already done it, it would be chaos and they WOULD reverse it.