**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solve the Mystery and Save The Contest this September!

12346»

Comments

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    LordzUnix said:

Look at the image, of the conclusion of at least one of the difficulties of the month of September and no release of the October event...

Look at the objective progress your arrow is pointing to. It clearly shows you did not complete the objective. You only did 3 out of 30 required to finish that and then get the next objective.
  • Never saw september objective .what is that ? I'm missing out on some stuff.like sommoned simbiot and antivenom. Guess I missed out on deadpool days aswell
  • I have a doubt guys. I chose cosmic nexus from deadpool offers . So the thing is now hercules is not in basic pool ,will i get hercules in the nexus once he is added or it is just filled with champs released till date. Pls tell me guys!
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Regarding Knull's Horror quest, I want to get answers to some questions if anybody can help:

1 - Can we do 1 path a time and not 100% together ?
    2- If i do lane 1 today and lane 2 tomorrow , the pre fights I activated in lane 1 , will they remain unlocked for lane 2 already in lane 2 tomorrow ?
    3 - Is is advisable to do 1 lane at a time or should go for 100% at once ?
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★
    This event is (thank god) almost over. Even now people asking how to get anti venom and so on. Those were long two months
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Good riddance to this 2 month long overly complex objective-riddle-side-quest. Worst “side Quest” in the 6+ Years of the game.