**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Labryinth first clear

BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
Just done my first labryinth clear with my 4/55 sl had help from friends plus me grinding for revives to clear the rewards I got can't be any worse from featured 5 star and regular of a rhino and a luke cage sxz926ve5aym.png
fyuqmnahkilv.png

Comments

• Options
    Tough pulls. Congrats on lol though
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    That's what we call a Tyrannosaurus Rekt
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    At least you have a bunch of t2a cats you can't use. Welcome to my world.
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Did you honestly say that you friends helped you on the forums? Are you a complete idiot? You just told kabam that you account shared.....
  • Options
    Lets hope so
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    i tried twice for him too. I got loki and dr voodoo
  • Options
    Yep friends helped with revives by gifts not by account share and I went once due to might get blade but oh well and yes 5 t2as I'm at now have to wait on act 5 to fully come out to see if can progress since I have sl at rank 4 and hawkeye as my first 2 but hawkeye can't really help so was hoping to pull a second big damage dealer but got kabammed but might be able to progress once act 5 fully comes out
  • Options
    ok, sounds good
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Bendy wrote: »
    Yep friends helped with revives by gifts not by account share and I went once due to might get blade but oh well and yes 5 t2as I'm at now have to wait on act 5 to fully come out to see if can progress since I have sl at rank 4 and hawkeye as my first 2 but hawkeye can't really help so was hoping to pull a second big damage dealer but got kabammed but might be able to progress once act 5 fully comes out

Why do you need a second big damage dealer?
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Bendy wrote: »

Why do you need a second big damage dealer?

Why not?
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Because why not like it will be someone who's worth it because of there damage output and will make quests go much quicker and potentially when I get ios go for legend but sl won't get legend since so many have higher damage dealers