**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

:) happy rhino noises :)

Comments

• BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,404 ★★★★★
    I was mad when I duped that loser.
  • Crcrcrc said:

Never let people make you feel bad about this kind of stuff. The game is about fun.

I myself used a generic gem on ihulk over ghost

IHulk is cool :) I read the immortal hulk comics and I cant wait for the last issue to come out!
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    As a big fan of the Spider-man villains and a overall fan of "play with cool champs, not the strong ones" I personally have a goal of forming a Spider-man villain team. Don't care if most of them kinna suck a lot. My 6* Rhino is worth his rank 2.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Now Sig 200! DO IT!
  • Now Sig 200! DO IT!

I forgot I have at least 20 sigs I can put into him! Ill do that later when I get on :)
  • Mysterio said:

As a big fan of the Spider-man villains and a overall fan of "play with cool champs, not the strong ones" I personally have a goal of forming a Spider-man villain team. Don't care if most of them kinna suck a lot. My 6* Rhino is worth his rank 2.

I would love a 6* rhino! Also he does have uses in all fairness, like in the villain variant he's literally the best option for a couple of the quests cause he's just OP! He could use a buff but I'm still happy with my rhino as he is :)
  • Ercarret said:

Awesome. I love ranking up quirky champions. I've been close to ranking up my 6* MODOK for ages just because he's fun. My alliance mates were also aghast when I said I was wondering if I should r3 Punisher 2099 instead of Warlock. I totally see where they were coming from but I just love that dude and I use him a lot more in day-to-day questing than I do Warlock.

My next r3 will probably be Mojo because I love his fat belly. My alliance will probably be fine with that since he's good on defense in AW but I still feel like he's not getting quite the recognition he deserves (even if a lot of people's eyes were opened during the SOP, I think).

Rank up the champs you like, people. Screw what other people think. The worst thing you can do is to rank up a champ you don't like just because other people say they're good. Been there, done that, and I don't want to do that again.

Ill upload the video of me r5ing him in a little. I just did it about 10 minutes ago.
  • btw I have boosts on so his PI is actually a bit lower.
  • Ercarret said:

Awesome. I love ranking up quirky champions. I've been close to ranking up my 6* MODOK for ages just because he's fun. My alliance mates were also aghast when I said I was wondering if I should r3 Punisher 2099 instead of Warlock. I totally see where they were coming from but I just love that dude and I use him a lot more in day-to-day questing than I do Warlock.

My next r3 will probably be Mojo because I love his fat belly. My alliance will probably be fine with that since he's good on defense in AW but I still feel like he's not getting quite the recognition he deserves (even if a lot of people's eyes were opened during the SOP, I think).

Rank up the champs you like, people. Screw what other people think. The worst thing you can do is to rank up a champ you don't like just because other people say they're good. Been there, done that, and I don't want to do that again.

I r5ed him and uploaded the vid. Hes my 6th r5. Next is mordo and he'll be my representative of the mystic class meaning I have one of each class plus rhino
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I pulled 6* Rhino from the deadpool offer yesterday and I must admit I was gutted. Reading this thread has made me feel much better about it. Thanks guys.
  • tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
    yooo good stuff i used a skill gem on bwdo when she doesnt need the dupe
    Nice rhino r5 no gold LOL
  • I pulled 6* Rhino from the deadpool offer yesterday and I must admit I was gutted. Reading this thread has made me feel much better about it. Thanks guys.

:) happy we could help with that! he also has some niche uses with unstoppable nodes like in the villain variant he literally can solo as a 2 star that one quest
  • Max level now, ill update for the last time when he's max sig