**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Deadpool's offer raining ...Holy Moly !! These are perhaps the best value offers in history.

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Pass
    IMO TB should be allowed to double dip and but Cav offers too...
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Grt value , defo buying it

I went with Captain Marvel and Mr. Sinister. Really happy about Captain Marvel, really hoping Mr. Sinister gets a buff soon. It's a shame that I couldn't choose both Captain Marvel and Red Guardian in the first, but that's a delicious dilemma to have compared to which trash champion to dupe in the second. Man, that last Nexus was worthless.

All of that said, amazing offer. Really happy that it was given to us.
  • Andy3202Andy3202 Posts: 62
    Got mangog through the nexus, sorcerer supreme through the mystic nexus and a mystic rank up gem.. pretty mystic day..

• Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★
    Thank you Kabam, these were great deals and a much needed lift
  • emsehven2emsehven2 Posts: 4
    With the recent mess ups with the game, this is a welcome offer. These offers are fire! Good job Kabam :)
  • blurblotblurblot Posts: 38

pulled this beast...best 6-star i've landed in a couple months for sure
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Rohit_316 said:

Idk if i remember anything like "use gold to buy stuff " This is prolly the 1st one i have seen.

When profile pictures first came out, you could buy some of the first batch with gold. And there have been the occasional oddity, like the one gold Summer points package. But as far as I'm aware, this is the first time an in-game offer like this could be bought with gold.

Awakened Hulk Rag with one pull and got new Gambit with the other, which are moderately interesting pulls, but still amazing value for players that accumulate a lot of gold. I would have bought them all at twice the price without thinking. Heck, I would have paid the ten million gold for just the 1->2 rank up.

Keep 'em coming, Kabam.
  • HalalaHalala Posts: 79
    What
    What champs i should choose?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I don’t have any gold kekw 😭
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★

I can finally finally finally make Archangel a horseman

Ahhhh wish we could swap nexus crystals!! Would have loved to dupe omega and I’m sure you’d love AA hahaha

• Grt value , defo buying it
    This was an excellent surprise. Thanks 👍👍
    My poor Surfer just got bumped off the top of the R3 queue though. Never his day it seems

• X_FactorX_Factor Posts: 36

Can’t wait to R3 either of these
    Gonna happen asap.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    … if I had any money
  • HalalaHalala Posts: 79

Should i buy it
  • GlazzyBearGlazzyBear Posts: 128 ★★
    Pass
    Pass because I have only 10k gold
  • mrglock22mrglock22 Posts: 6
    Pass
    Halala said:

Should i buy it

Over 50$ for a 5*? No that’s a hard pass imo
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 279 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    Regular Nexus turned out well. Class Nexus was less than desirable for my account. Still great offers in exchange for gold. Hope to see these again.

• AzmingAzming Posts: 37
    I cant believe it, guess kabam have heart too. Thanks for this small offers, wont complain... for now.

Nexus : Hulk Ragnarok - Thor Ragnarok - Gwnpool = Gwnpool ( New )

Cosmic Nexus : Angela - Odin - Groot = Odin ( New )

Sorry no screenshot taken.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    Can we please get another gold boost? 🥺
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Got everything lol - finally got 6* sunspot and awakened my 6* venom, peni parker, terrax.... and air walker (meh).
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Halala said:

Should i buy it

Off topic but you can only hold 8 t4b catalysts. I would work on leveling your account so you can hold more rank resources.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

As expected ...arghhh...Doc is decent.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    oh come on I don't even have enough gold for the first offer
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Hazzalec1 said:

I can finally finally finally make Archangel a horseman

Ahhhh wish we could swap nexus crystals!! Would have loved to dupe omega and I’m sure you’d love AA hahaha

I'm conflicted haha. I have 5/65 AA but on the other hand no Apoc.

That being said if I'd had the option I'd probably still swap because AA.
    🤣
This discussion has been closed.