**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This event didn't deserve a month build up

> all good rewards in legendary
> Legendary too difficult
> Problem isn't that legendary is difficult, the problem is that we had to go through one month of bs grinding to get this
> This should have had better rewards because kabam gave cheap rewards last month giving this month's quest as an excuse
> Mutant treasure Island was way better, it didn't even had a one month build up

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    The rewards look tasty to me.

Plus, let’s be honest here. Rewards come and go, different events but really they are all just tap and KO. This month provides us with the best real side event in having to get and rank up a symbiote pet that we keep.

The rewards could be half what they’ll be in the end and I’ll be happy that we got the summoned symbiote back.
  • ButmanButman Posts: 140

> Problem isn't that legendary is difficult, the problem is that we had to go through one month of bs grinding to get this
    > This should have had better rewards because kabam gave cheap rewards last month giving this month's quest as an excuse
    > Mutant treasure Island was way better, it didn't even had a one month build up

The end rewards were legit helpful for many people and even the normal rewards were helpful for people who needed a few shards or fragments.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★

Agree on point, for two months, rewards are okay.
    Difficulty is okay for me, but might be harder for some.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I'm only doing to rank up and play around with Lil Steve .
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    Ok so it isn't as bad as I thought, I was able to do don't stop evolving with my r5 nf and r4 aa, gold was pretty sweet but still don't think they should've given one month of trash for this
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Having done tier 5 basic quest 3 times and my champs were always at low health in the end so I can understand that it might be difficult for a lot of people. But the rewards are pretty good. It's a trade off and you don't have to do it everyday if it take a good potions from you.