**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is the side quest so difficult?

Comments

• JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    edited October 2021
    Ive just been doing the agent venom one over and over. My team is Doom and White Magneto( to shut down limber)

Makes it fairly easy and not require potions. If you don't have a 5 or 6* white mag, just bring a 3 or 4* and use doom on the fights.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    It becomes easier with your Summoner Symbiote.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    I am honestly stunned that people are having so much difficulty with this. I am a thoroughly average Cav player without a single R2 6* (let alone R3) and the only time I had trouble was when I accidentally entered the wrong quest and had to use AA and Fury against Ultron.

Harder than SoP??? Really??

DISCLAIMER: I am speaking specifically about the Sym Spidey one. I have not tried the other quests (with the one noted exception) so I have no idea how hard those quests are.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★

Yes, it's overboard for the enjoyment of using the Symbiote which requires 24 runs of Legendary to Max out.

Yes, This is all that this month's difficulty is about....leveling that little guy .... and what he can help get you this month. Perfectly planned out.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Wubbie075 said:

I am honestly stunned that people are having so much difficulty with this. I am a thoroughly average Cav player without a single R2 6* (let alone R3) and the only time I had trouble was when I accidentally entered the wrong quest and had to use AA and Fury against Ultron.

DISCLAIMER: I am speaking specifically about the Sym Spidey one. I have not tried the other quests (with the one noted exception) so I have no idea how hard those quests are.

I may be wrong, but I think the main issue anyone has with the Sym Spidey quest is that they haven’t mastered evading the Sp1. That’s not really the game team’s fault.

Dr. Zola
    I never evade it. I just block it. If I have enough space when it starts I guess I keep away from the melee strikes...
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    So far, it's been SymSpidey and VP for me.
  • TaxTax Posts: 105

If you don't have a 5/65 or r2 venom or AA, what's the best solution to symbiote Spiderman? The sp1 plus the degrading block node and massive fury he gets from parry stun, makes him annoying too. Used 2 20% revives on my first try.

Tried him and agent venom (used Diablo on AV and did ok, but needed a revive) and both are pains. 35 5/65 or above and not sure I've the solutions.

If anyone has easy solutions, that aren't doom (don't have him) let me know!

Mole Man
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    I should have said Mole Man - and don't go into frenzy.
  • DrZola said:

Wubbie075 said:

I may be wrong, but I think the main issue anyone has with the Sym Spidey quest is that they haven’t mastered evading the Sp1. That’s not really the game team’s fault.

The AV quest is a different animal. I’ve had one run that made me wonder what my problem was because it was straightforward. I had another where I couldn’t get AV to throw specials and ate a ton of block damage. And I had another where I never figured out the “daily” parry timing and ate combos.

Here’s the issue for me: when we all know that there are problems with moving around the screen, and that those problems will likely persist until 2022 in some form, and that certain aspects of the game require timing to avoid losing a champ…it would be appreciated if the team could throw us a bone more regularly for normal questing.

But not with free stuff—doing things like running the Halls of Healing more frequently, sticking some more pots in the EQ paths, running a pots for gold deal, etc.

It doesn’t have to be earth-shattering, but if many of us are going to be burning a few pots every day for the daily quest and have 7.3 just around the corner, it would be appreciated.

Dr. Zola
    A brilliant and very fair idea, Kudos to you Dr Zola.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★

If you don't have a 5/65 or r2 venom or AA, what's the best solution to symbiote Spiderman? The sp1 plus the degrading block node and massive fury he gets from parry stun, makes him annoying too. Used 2 20% revives on my first try.

Tried him and agent venom (used Diablo on AV and did ok, but needed a revive) and both are pains. 35 5/65 or above and not sure I've the solutions.

I used ghost for him little risky fight even a single hit from him will kill you because high crit damage
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I've used Venom mostly but I've also taken him down with Diablo