**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can I do it?

Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
Will I be able to grind 1m gold in 2 days? Well right now it’s 3m left for the 6 star nexus but after I’m done with Variant 6 and the 2 more Venompool quests for the gold, it’ll go down to 1m left or something like that. But are there any other tips for grinding gold as fast as possible?

Comments

• BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Incursions
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    BuckyBruh said:

Incursions

Oh yeah thanks! Forgot about that, and also will I get more gold if I grind incursions or Arena more?
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited October 2021

BuckyBruh said:

Incursions

Oh yeah thanks! Forgot about that, and also will I get more gold if I grind incursions or Arena more?
    Incursions. 10 zones in sec8 and all 6 milestone rewards give 600k.
    Then u can do sec7 for even more.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★

BuckyBruh said:

Incursions

Immediately, incursions. Also, if you have any variants left to complete, that is a quick k1M gold. Also, multiple paths in act 7 will give you 100-150k.
    BuckyBruh said:

BuckyBruh said:

Incursions

Incursions. They can give u like 600k ig

BuckyBruh said:

Incursions

Immediately, incursions. Also, if you have any variants left to complete, that is a quick k1M gold. Also, multiple paths in act 7 will give you 100-150k.
    Ah k thanks guys, imma go do incursions tomorrow after I wake up. And I’m still in act 6.2 lol so I can’t do act 7, but thanks for the tips. And V6 is the only variant that I can complete without too many revives, so imma go complete that tomorrow too.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★

BuckyBruh said:

BuckyBruh said:

Incursions

BuckyBruh said:

Incursions

Ah k thanks guys, imma go do incursions tomorrow after I wake up. And I’m still in act 6.2 lol so I can’t do act 7, but thanks for the tips. And V6 is the only variant that I can complete without too many revives, so imma go complete that tomorrow too.
    Good luck man!

BuckyBruh said:

BuckyBruh said:

Incursions

BuckyBruh said:

Incursions

Good luck man!
    Thank you!